Ported Manifolds...

blueovaloh87

Yes yes i have done the searhing on this and to no avail have i found my answer...how hard is it to remove and install a set of manifolds with everything still on the car...and what kind of differences are we talking here?..im anxious for power and this is where i want to start besides a few other mods i have done...i know i need to rid my self of the cats and the resonator but that will come at the same time of the install... thank you for any input..

What manifold(s) are you talking about?

1. The intake manifold can be gasket matched to the heads, but you will need to pull the heads and gasket match the intake ports to gain any benefit.

2. The ONLY part of the exhaust manifolds you should touch is the exit port. It has a lip you can remove, and do that while they are still in the car.

If you port that lip off and also do the exhaust system like you've mentioned, you should see a drop on the boost gauge by 2 or 3 psi, but not any decrease in power etc.

This will give you room to then add a 5% pully or if you go to a double IC and fan a 10% pully which will give you more get up and go.

Back