car show sunday nights

pnyklr

Next week the show isnt on (see below for Mt Kisco show details) but would love to get a bunch of Ford or other American cars there (they dont allow ricers) but allow vintage foreign cars

All the shows are free of charge just drive on in they also give away door prizes
and trophies donated by sponsors

not to mention my friend has the concession and makes homemade sausage and peppers and hamburgers and sabrett hot dogs yummy yummy

SUNDAY NIGHTS STARTING JUNE 24,2007 MOONLIGHT CRUISERS OF EASTCHESTER HOLD THEIR CRUISE NIGHT IN LORD & TAYLOR PARKING LOT BEHIND STARBUCKS AND BORDERS BOOK STORE,ADJACENT TO LAKE ISLE COUNTRY CLUB ON WHITE PLAINS ROAD,SCARSDALE, N.Y. MUSIC,TROPHIES 50/50 AND MUCH MORE. CALL FOR INFO: (914)494-4286

I go every week and was speaking to the guy who runs it I said I would pass around the word ... its right off of the hutchinson river parkway on route 22

the exact address is

Vernon Hills shopping Center
684 White Plains Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
United States

its behind the shopping center

this upcoming weekend they are having a show at Mount Kisco Cadillac...

MOONLIGHT CRUISERS PRESENTS, MT KISCO CHEVROLET AND CADILLAC THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR & MOTORCYCLE SHOW
SUNDAY JULY 29, 2007.

175 BEDFORD RD.
MOUNT KISCO,N.Y.

if anyone is interested in going PM me I can give you directions or meet you there

havent seen a Tbird there yet :confused:

Last edited:
Shame I may have to work late next Sunday, but maybe the week after. It's not that far a ride. What time do they start??

Ira

Next sunday they arent having it at that location as Cadillac is sponsoring a show and they are part of it

if you guys want to go the next sunday it works for me .... plenty of food parking etc.... (not as big as bellmore though)

cant beat the food love them sabretts

hell I drove to Bellmore a few times come on over to the real baseball team side of the bridge;)

Sunday is coming fast.... (not fast enough since its my one day off)

I've got myself and two others confirmed (one is bringing his camaro)

the other is bringing her Tbird Sport

anyone else ??

The show has been moved up to MT kisco chevy again (lots of rain last week)

I'm gonna skip this sunday and go to next sundays

Back