for laughs or not?

It reminds me of an infomercial i saw on a thing called the tornado. it goes in your intake tube and supposedly spinds the air into a spiral to get better flow into the throttle body.

The whole thing is bullsh_t.
'Will NOT restrict airflow in intake when idle' - how are you going to do that with the fan motor in the air path?

150 CFM @8000 RPM - who cares how fast the fan runs, how many CFM at, say, 3-6 PSI where you would need it for boost on a 9.5:1 compression engine.

Also, 'gets its power from the vacuum inside the throttle body as well as the 12 V power supply from your car battery', how the h_ll do you get power from the vacuum at the TB. If the thing works right there will be no vacuum at the TB.

It may work but it won't work well

Aaron

That thing is called an E-ram. I know of a guy that put one on his car and dynoed it, accourding to the dyno plot it boosted his HP by 3 HP at around 2000 RPM. He said driving the car he could not tell it was even on there. Goes to show you that 3 HP is not even noticable.

OH, NO! THE RICERS ARE ON TO US!! Why spend 2 G's on a belt-driven Supercharger that "can easily damage and blow cylinders ..." when they can buy a safer version for under $100? It's the end of our club!! THE SC NEARS TOTAL EXTINCTION. I beg our more knowledgeable members: Please start working on a conversion kit for our cars. We NEED to convert to the electric Supercharger. Not only because it's the future of automotive performance, but it's also WATERPROOF. :D :p :rolleyes:

If I race a ricer, and that "thing" is the reason I lose (yeah right) I'm turning my m90 eaton into a paperweight:p :D HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Back