Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

DemonSC

my brother recently rebuilt my supercharger and i dont think he froze or heated anything, took all the bearings and what not out and replaced them with the ones i just ordered from spinningwheelsSC and now the rotors dont spin, what can i do?

Too much Anaerobic sealer?

my brother recently rebuilt my supercharger and i dont think he froze or heated anything, took all the bearings and what not out and replaced them with the ones i just ordered from spinningwheelsSC and now the rotors dont spin, what can i do?

Might be a couple of things that happened to me along the way.

Once, when putting the rotor pack in the case, I used too much Anaerobic gasket maker material figuring that more is better. It isn't. If too much is used, it will squeeze into the case and get between the rotors and the backing. When it dries, the rotors will hang up on the excess gasket material.

Another time I pressed the cup bearings in the back of the case too far into the case. That will cause the rotors to bind when the whole pack in inserted into the case and the 10mm bolts are tightened.

Eddie
'90 5-speed SC
'97 LX sport

found out that the needle bears needed pressed in more so now it turns, i hope it works, thanks for your help though

Back