A Couple Questions

esgtbird

I own a 90 sc i am in the process of putting the engine back in her i am removing the ecc and going with a full standalone engine management. what is the little back box behind the passanger headlight infront of the air filter box? also what wires can be removed from the car since i am not running the ecc anymore? and on the coil there is 4 wires 1 is a 12 volt hot the other ones are triggers so where is the ground? does it ground to the block by a mounting bolt? thanks for all your help
Eric

p.s. feel free to email me at esgbalt@aol.com

the ircm

what about the plugs where the ircm is are they related to the fan to or do they run something in the headlights thanks for your reply

a little help please

come on guys a little help please!!! i know someone is running electromotive out there just dont know his name

I just know what it is called, not the individual functions of each wire... I figured someone would chimein with more info, but I guess I was wrong...

ecc wiring diagram

does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 90 sc ecc and a complete wiring diagram for the engine bay thanks for your help

You might look into picking up one of thoe Ford Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals, they have alot of diagrams and such.
They show up on the used board, and ebay occasionally. There is also a CD version, though I'm not certain how many diagrams are on that.

IRCM is integrated relay control module (I think). It does control the radiator fan, among other things, not really sure what every one of those functions are though.

Back