Engine and Custom top (Parting out '91)

can i ask why you are selling the motor?and who rebuilt it?

This is actually my brother's car and it has sit for over two years. He had the motor rebuilt by Prestige Ford in Richlands, Va. before loosing interest. He is parting out the car because I hit a deer and damaged the front headlight and bracket in my car. We took some parts from his since I could not afford any other way to repair mine. I have slowly picked his apart to keep mine running over the years.:p
Frank

transmission, price shipped to 67205. mileage, and condition, any maintenance on it so far?

The transmission is a stock unit with 125K miles on it. It slips out of second, but that's the only issue with it. I don't know what it would cost to ship it to Kansas and I will need to yank it. Let me know if you are still interested.:cool:
I need $375.00 for the tranny before shipping.
Frank

if you can better 475 shipped (the price for one out of a 95, with 109k on it, from a reputable parts vendor) count me in... :)

The car is in Bristol? Is the engine out already? PM you my phone number and give me a call. If the engine is ready to go probably come get it this weekend.

Back