Potenza RE750's and Stock 94/95 wheels

Daspanka

I have an very nice set of 4 245/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza'a mounted on very good/Excellent stock late model wheels. The tires were mounted after the car became a "garage queen" so even thought they are about a year old, they only have about 1,500 miles on them, including about 15-20 laps around Road Atlanta . 95% or better tread left. The wheels are almost perfect except for a few minor nicks and the centers are almost perfect. The balance and round is perfect as I have had them at 110+MPH on the track and no vibration at all. The Tires cost $532 from Tirerack.com
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Bridgestone&model=Potenza+RE750
I will sell the whole package for $250 + shipping.
Will split them up for:
Wheels $100+ shiiping
Tires $200+ shipping
I do paypal.
The pics are from the drivers side. Car is down in the garage undergoing some mods, and the passenger side is hard to photo. If there is interest, I'll make pics of the other side and post them too. The wheels and tires form the right side are in identical condition.
Email me direct at pgc@bhate-geo.com

Daspanka

Attachments

• leftfrontwheelclose.JPG
    leftfrontwheelclose.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 93
  • lrearwheelclose.JPG
    lrearwheelclose.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 85
  • tread.JPG
    tread.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 125
  • treadclose.JPG
    treadclose.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 105
  • leftfront.JPG
    leftfront.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 119
Get me shipping cost to 61843 please. Can send $ via paypal. Heading out to the Indy race for tomorrow, so won't be able to respond, but will send you PM with my phone number if you want to talk about it sooner than Sunday evening. Purchasing them will depend on total cost with the shipping.

Last edited:
Pic for Doodaa

Doodaa,
Here's the pic you asked for.
Inside lip or foange is 6 1/2"
Outside diameter is 6 7/8"

Attachments

• centercap_rear.jpg
    centercap_rear.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 93
i might be interested in the tires.. let me know a shipped price to 67205, and we'll go from there. :)

Thanks Bill.

I just sent payment for the wheels, tires and caps. Bill is a great guy to deal with. I look forward to getting the wheels.

-Todd

Back