Supercoupe 3 ----- x5, z28, gtp 0.

CanadianCoupe91

:D so I was off to work oneday last week when a bmw x5 left me at a set of lights, when we got to the next set of reds I looked over and he was laughing. Well when it went green this time I knew what was up. With my belt slipping on the 10% pulley I still pulled away like 5 or 6 lengths by the time I hit like 150 k.

Allright, Saturday, 5% jackshalft, new belt and tensioner springs show up After an hour I'm ready to test this stuff out. Sure enough there goes a late 80's z28 turning off another street right infront of me. Little puff of blue came out, his car made a bunch of noise and kinda barked off infront of me sideways. he even kicked a bit when he hit in 2nd. So I'm prayin like hell for a red light.:p
Red light. I look over, the guy knew exactly what was up. So green light, see you!!! Every gear, bye bye all the way up too like 140. then I let off.

Now the Icing. All the contreversy Gtp's. Well on my way to work this morning, the last set of light before wide open road. bmw 318 infront of me, gtp beside him. Light goes green everyones headed for victory, well the ol sc pulls out around the 318 then beside the gtp and when I got about 3 or 4 lengths on him I looked at my speedo cause I knew somethin was goin on I just ran 4th right out and was into 5th now. looked down and the speedo was well past 200k. So I brushed my shoulder off, and cruised.:p :D

It seems once you own an sc you fall in love with it, I guess this is going to get expensive!:rolleyes: Got big plans though;)

congratulations man, what do you have done to your car ? I love the feeling of seeing the other car in my mirrors

I traced you IP address, found that the person that pays the bill has a SC registered to them, and called the police so they can come crush your car

God bless Canada

and folks wonder why the heck the police have been given the rights to crush a car.........

200kph in town huh!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you come crush my car yourself bit shot? wasn't in town either, I said "THE LAST SET OF LIGHTS BEFORE WIDE OPEN ROAD!!!!" THAT MEANS NO MERE LIGHTS FOR LIKE 200 K.:eek: To the rest of you all.... cheers!!!

By the way Curt, I could probably find you a cheap tercel of Vw bug if you want to sell your sc to someone who wouldn't embarass it.:cool:

Sorry I missed that... and obviously doing 150kph in town is ok though. You've already proven you will street race in town so what difference does it make if its wide open road or not?

With speed limits of 120, 110, and 90 that isn't too bad.:cool: Go ahead and tell me that you've never done anything like that.;) You know you and my ex would get along great by the sounds of things:p :D

Wow, what an awesome thread. :rolleyes:

Why is this in the Tech section?

-Rod

i was wondring the same thing.

QUICK ! say something about overdrive on the SC ! or blowing you rheadgaskets with stock exhaust and that 10% ! :D :p

im retarded....;)

Last edited:
With speed limits of 120, 110, and 90 that isn't too bad.:cool: Go ahead and tell me that you've never done anything like that.;) You know you and my ex would get along great by the sounds of things:p :D

I have never and will never race in town.... period. I've seen too many innocent folks get killed, including kids because of folks like you that have total disregard for anyone else so you can attempt to prove your a so called "man", which is probably why your ex left you :D because of the lack of it.

i had a run in with a lexus es-series once... damn wheel hop... had to scramble to catch up.

so what exhaust are you running on that car? stock?
also, some better tensioner springs from scp would help with that belt slip.

You know I've always said there's a right time and place for everything. Now you sound awfully upset or at least against police crushing cars? now why the hell do you care if it is my car that's getting crushed? You don't ever push on your accelerater so don't worry about it, it isn't your car. By the sounds of things you are against this so called "law" to fit in.:cool: You should be real happy about it cause just think, I might be next. DAD.:eek:

About those springs, already got them. I am still having troubles with the belt slipping though. Worked awesome for like 2 days and that was it. Guess I will replace the other 2 belts and see what happens. And yes the exhaust on my car is factory, just in case something gives, the 2000 super duty works well..

what frit's tryin to say is that its guys like you racing thru and around towns that are giving other driver's with modified cars a bad name.

im sure its because of this "street racing" that the cops have been given the right to crush modified cars.

take it to a track, its legal, its cheap, and you can go as fast as you want ;)

what frit's tryin to say is that its guys like you racing thru and around towns that are giving other driver's with modified cars a bad name.

im sure its because of this "street racing" that the cops have been given the right to crush modified cars.

take it to a track, its legal, its cheap, and you can go as fast as you want ;)

That sums it up right there.

I guess I'm not suppose to be scared of my son getting killed (a punk like this guy just missed him by a couple of inches doing around 160... and he came across a large shoulder, grass to boot and onto the sidewalk cause he swerved to avoid a friggin cat while racing another car) and now none of the folks on our street allow there kids to ride there bikes down the street because of all the punks like this racing there.... and the crappy thing is, there's a 1/4 mile drag park 10 minutes up the road :cool:

I know exactly what your talkin about, If you have ever been to Calgary you would know how big the city is. I am a father, my girl is 16 months old and lives with me, just the 2 of us.. So you assuming I would risk innocent peoples lives is an assumption that I could never convince you otherwise. If there was kids on these roads we were on the PARENTS need a kick in the lips. I would be pissed if someone was ripping down my street aswell. Like I said, there's a right time and place for everything, this coming from a person who had broke 14 bones in an accident in 2000, from a driver being irresponsible.

Whatever, no matter what I say or do your opinion of me aint gettin any better.:rolleyes:

Back