Low Mile 90 SC

Looks very familiar. A member bought a car from a place in FL that had the same background in the photos, it was a low miles 1990 in Red too I think. Maybe even the same price?? Wish I could remember who it was that bought it so I could look at the photos of it...

Looks like it may have a riased SC top on it too...

Looks very familiar. A member bought a car from a place in FL that had the same background in the photos, it was a low miles 1990 in Red too I think. Maybe even the same price?? Wish I could remember who it was that bought it so I could look at the photos of it...

Looks like it may have a riased SC top on it too...

Yeah that SC there has been sold several times on e-bay! Also I beleive the SC mentioned above was the SC that had a different motor and a bad trans upon delivery...or something to that effect.

Needless to say it was a lot of smoke an mirrors.

-Tim

thanks, i am lookin for a good car to mess around with fix it up and maybe do some shows. i used to have a 97' LX that i loved and always wanted a super coupe. my two best friends are die hard mustang fans one has a cobra and the other a limited edition 96 GT, and i own a family car now LOL. one of my best friends (the one with the 96GT) also had a new lighting with all the bells and whistles had one of three special racing blocks in the US and was putting out some thing like 600hp it was crazy. any way he was driving it home from his shop and the right front tire locked up (wheel bearing failure so the police say) and he hit the ditch was ejected from the truck and was killed. He always told me i should get an SC so we could fix it up and do car shows with him and my other buddy, so now i am lookin for one in memory of him. Done bunch of searchs on the net and they all seem to bring me back here.

Well if Wanted1990SC has this car still, how are they selling it again???
Link to the problems he discovered with it when he got it.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88790

I have read over all his posts and can't find one where he sent it back. Weird.. It is the same VIN number too. Maybe they just never took the ad down?? Would be a good way to get someone to call in to inquire about the car and talk to a salesperson...

couple things of concern

I had been watching/lusting over that car - there were a few things that concerned me;
1 If you searched Dolphin in where ever it was Florida there was also a Dolphin auto parts (WRECKER) nearby (likely but I did not confirm if it was related to the dealer) - not a good sign for a used car dealer to be closely tied to a wrecking yard.

2 Carfax showed that this car originated in the upper North East CT - I think. Yet it was promoted as IN FLORIDA hence it was not likely as RUST free as a true Florida car would be.

my 2cents
PR

That car doesen't even exisit to be sold anymore. It belongs to a member on this site.... I don't see where he has returned this car...

Back