Parting out 90 Cougar sc

WorrGrover

all prices are without shipping unless you specify an offer with shipping included. pickup is also not a problem if your local to south jersey, burlington county.

any reasonable offer will be accepted. not looking to get rich, just recoop my money.

car is black/black:

doors
trunk lid
bumpers
fenders
taillights
headlights turned yellow but still work
marker lights
hood(no grill)
dash
steering wheel
center concole
shift boot
back seat
front seats have no electric power. they got wet underneath
door panels
supercharger(needs coupler unless i find where i put it)
front suspension
radiator(not even 1000 miles on it)
wheels
intercooler

feel free to ask if i have any other parts because im sure im forgetting a few

Last edited:
i need the two visor hooks that screw into the headliner/ceiling, provided they are not damaged. is the interior cloth or leather?

interior is all cloth. and the visor hooks i believe are broken on mine as well. =/ i may have one good one though.

interior is all cloth. and the visor hooks i believe are broken on mine as well. =/ i may have one good one though.
whats the condition of the cloth parts (not the carpet at the bottom) on the door panels? willing to separate that section from the panels? pics?

ill have pics tomorrow. interior is a lil dusty. on the front seats the arms that hug u, the driver side one flips off i cant get it to latch back but i also stopped caring after someone kicked the window out of the driver door. i replaced it then head gasket went 2 days later. but back on track. from what i remember no tears on seats. no stains or fading. i would prefer selling the door panels complete.

trans isnt really for sale. i gave motor trans and rear to a friend for a project car were working on. but i may be willing. synchro's arent perfect. gotta jam it to get it in second and when at a light if u dont feel like using a lil muscle u gotta put it in 3rd then first or it wont go as easy. where would this be getting shipped to?

Back