PDA

View Full Version : So who's doin the shootout?

KwikGSeX
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I know Pablo SAYS hes gonna go but lets be real his car will never run in time, Miller's not gonna go on principle, Damon says he'll go for the goof.. Anyone else gonna head to Ohio?

Ira R.
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
I know Pablo SAYS hes gonna go but lets be real his car will never run in time, Miller's not gonna go on principle, Damon says he'll go for the goof.. Anyone else gonna head to Ohio?

Oh, I guess I will probably go........

Ira

Pablo94SC
08-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm trying best I can to get the car running for the shootout. Even if I don't run, I will still probably be going to OH just to have a vacation.

Miller
08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
you have a motor yet ?

XxSlowpokexX
08-06-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm going to bring my 400+ rwhp monster with a big bag to throw all the parts in that fall off

Miller
08-06-2007, 07:42 PM
next weekend you got saturday and sunday reserved... lets get'er done

XxSlowpokexX
08-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Miller my parents came into town this weekend comming...May have to cancel..This is killing me its august already!

Miller
08-06-2007, 11:58 PM
listen your priorities are all out of whack here Damon. Your pops can hand us wrenches and your moms can make us lunch. See you saturday

KwikGSeX
08-07-2007, 10:35 AM
listen your priorities are all out of whack here Damon. Your pops can hand us wrenches and your moms can make us lunch. See you saturday

I would help.. But ill be in St Maarten FTMFW!!!

Pablo94SC
08-07-2007, 03:17 PM
No engine yet. Can't get in touch with the guy now, and he's got $380 of mine. We'll see what happens, but if I don't hear from him by the end of the week, I might have to send the shankster after him.

XxSlowpokexX
08-08-2007, 06:59 PM
ENgines in cars are overated....Currently two sitin outside myhouse with none to be said haha

CarlisleLandOwn
09-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Damond sold me the Auto Rotor car ... I'm brining it down with 2 stages of nitrous on a N/A intake manifold. Shhhhhh, don't tell, its going to be a supplies!

XxSlowpokexX
09-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Well I dont think we can say AR car.........haha

Ira R.
09-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Well I dont think we can say AR car.........haha

huh?? You going now?

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
09-20-2007, 01:24 AM
I dont really wanna go but may get dragged dependant on a few things

SUPERMN12
09-20-2007, 01:10 PM
If the car gets tuned Damon, you ARE going, if you like it or not:mad: SC Shootout + Ohio Go Karts = FTMFW!!!!!

XxSlowpokexX
09-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I dont think I can get away..But well see

Ira R.
09-20-2007, 07:02 PM
I take it someone has access to a trailer. You're not driving it out there are you? When are you guys planning on leaving?

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
There is a trailor..And unless the car gets tuned it aint goin nowhere!

CMac89
09-20-2007, 08:56 PM
DAAAMMOOOOONNNN..................

You'll get to meet meeee....That's how cool it is.:)

We can get into the ole technical debates like the good times

KwikGSeX
09-20-2007, 09:06 PM
There is a trailor..And unless the car gets tuned it aint goin nowhere!

Got it covered my friend ;)

SUPERMN12
09-25-2007, 10:21 AM
OK, enuff with the BS, the car's tuned and we're going (Dennis & I). Who else is going? Damon, am I picking you up or do you wanna meet up before? Ira, you still in? Miller, you still bitchin out? And finally, last AND least, Pablo, where the f*ck have you been?:mad: Anyone else going that I missed? Depending on how many/who's going, we can set up a caravan.

-Mike

XxSlowpokexX
09-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Pablo says hes going..He got a hotel and everything..So he says!

KwikGSeX
09-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Hes going.. Are you?

XxSlowpokexX
09-25-2007, 03:08 PM
I doubt it..I have a deadline at work..Ill see how it goes

SUPERMN12
09-25-2007, 03:58 PM

That muthaf*cka!!! That's alright... Me and D dont need a room:rolleyes:

Ira R.
09-25-2007, 04:45 PM
OK, enuff with the BS, the car's tuned and we're going (Dennis & I). Who else is going? Damon, am I picking you up or do you wanna meet up before? Ira, you still in? Miller, you still bitchin out? And finally, last AND least, Pablo, where the f*ck have you been?:mad: Anyone else going that I missed? Depending on how many/who's going, we can set up a caravan.

-Mike

Yea, I'm still in, but I am not driving out there. I'm jumping on a plane in the morning, taking the time to get a little business done, and then pulling into Dayton maybe some time Wed night or Thur morning. So no caravan for me I'm afraid.

But hey, at least you can count on me being there :rolleyes:

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
I give you permission to sleep in his room. Heck his GF sleeps over my house every night.:p

Ira R.
10-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, we're in. Just a little while ago. Thanks to Pablo and hs lady for pacing me home. Made the trip "interesting".

Kudos to FKR!! WoW! With everything you guys went through to build it, get it to OH, race it, fix it, and then race it again..... man, my hats off to all of you!! That's just friggin awsome!!

Ira

XxSlowpokexX
10-02-2007, 12:04 PM
BTW congrats Ira with your dyno numbers. Now if you can get em to teh ground peoplw better watch out!

Ira R.
10-02-2007, 12:33 PM
BTW congrats Ira with your dyno numbers. Now if you can get em to teh ground peoplw better watch out!

Thanks. I am pretty happy right now ya know. :D

I'll get the power to the ground. Although I am not happy about my times, I am very happy that I was running consistanty around 12.6 by the end of my first day in the car. I have no doubt that it'll come.

Ira

KwikGSeX
10-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Well, we're in. Just a little while ago. Thanks to Pablo and hs lady for pacing me home. Made the trip "interesting".

Kudos to FKR!! WoW! With everything you guys went through to build it, get it to OH, race it, fix it, and then race it again..... man, my hats off to all of you!! That's just friggin awsome!!

Ira

Thanks Ira.. Glad to hear you made it home Ok.. I on the other hand in my rush to get home to go to work and after 8 solid hours of driving almost put Jr's Denali into the back of a tractor trailer and then into a ditch 30 min after that.. What did I learn? Yea 4 hour shifts are the max for anyone taking a roadtrip..

You comin to Cecil County with us in 2 weeks to make your run for 11's? Paul wont be there to ask you to drive your car :D

XxSlowpokexX
10-03-2007, 06:38 PM
I may bring my pig to MD..Show up Ira..Milel rmay go rip off a big 14.0

Ira R.
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Don't I wish. I'm back to work on the weekends again and I can't take another weekend so close to this one. In fact, it's really hard to take weekends at all.

So no. No trip to MD for me right now. Almost seems a shame. But I am trying to figure out a way to get to a T&T some weekday somewhere before winter hits.

Ira

Miller
10-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Ira, if you want to go to E-Town one day during the week, give me a few days heads up and I could get sick. Unless im still a broke ~~~.

If I know myself right, I plan on going to MD now, but i'll chump out last minute, and just jump in with damon

Ira R.
10-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Ira, if you want to go to E-Town one day during the week, give me a few days heads up and I could get sick. Unless im still a broke ~~~.

If I know myself right, I plan on going to MD now, but i'll chump out last minute, and just jump in with damon

I will have to check out Englishtown's schedule. I'm not looking to spend 4 hours making maybe two runs because there are 300 cars there.

Then again, anything is better then nothing I guess. Let me look into it.

Ira

Miller
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
btw: i dont wanna do that race down 106 anymore ;).. We'll do it in springgggg.
Yea thats why I havent been to E-town yet. I thought it would be better on a weekday , but i guess not...

Maybe 2morrow night I'll swing by tu casa with my mess and we can kick some rims or something ?

KwikGSeX
10-04-2007, 03:17 AM
I will have to check out Englishtown's schedule. I'm not looking to spend 4 hours making maybe two runs because there are 300 cars there.

Then again, anything is better then nothing I guess. Let me look into it.

Ira

Friday night T&T is empty as is Wednesday night T&T.. I would go to ETown then..

Ira R.
10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm going to look into Wed nights then. I might be able to sneak a couple of them if I can get one of the part-timers to cover for me. I will check out the schedule of events.

Miller, you want to swing by that's fine. I'm home just about every night, even though I'm on call, so if it's quiet I have time to kill. If it's not, then not that's all. Come by any time!

Ira