Hi everybody

mannysc

just wanted to say Hi seems like the board is dead where is everyone??

me im building stuff and parting out a sc and traveling and raising my grand daughter and teen daughter oh yeah and taping keys on this keyboard.

oh yeah and sweating my arse off man its humid

yeah but thats just how you are .
it was never like this when we had you driving a 35th annie.

miss the good ole days . if you ever want to get back into a sc i have a red 91 5spd im restoring really not much to restore its in great shape .

life is so boring now that im busy all the time no time to get drunk a feel sorry for myself but life in the slums is exitment enuff .

all i hear all day is lean like a chola everyone is over playn that song . i used to laugh because my daughter has gang tats and no eyebrows .

I feel you manny that song is played out im sick of it anyways so what you asking for that 91! what color ext and int? my lil brother is thinking of getting one he wants a 5 speed.:cool:

yeah but thats just how you are .
it was never like this when we had you driving a 35th annie.

miss the good ole days . if you ever want to get back into a sc i have a red 91 5spd im restoring really not much to restore its in great shape .

life is so boring now that im busy all the time no time to get drunk a feel sorry for myself but life in the slums is exitment enuff .

all i hear all day is lean like a chola everyone is over playn that song . i used to laugh because my daughter has gang tats and no eyebrows .

Hah! I was worse back then, is what you mean.

I need a beater, I wouldn't do that to an SC.

Does your daughter use a sharpie for her eyebrows too? Tell her to knock it off and act like a woman!

im pulling the engine I just started to blow head gaskets on it has few bubble so i figured id refreash engine and clean detail engine bay it has dust on cross member and some oily grim under oil pan on frame so i figured id detail it and do headgaskets and new bearings and rings or more if it needs it . its the first 5 spd sc i ever drove that dont grind its red with ghrey interior .

when im done ill ask $2500 it will have new paint and new tires detailed engine and for $3000 ill give one of every part i make with it

Last edited:
im pulling the engine I just started to blow head gaskets on it has few bubble so i figured id refreash engine and clean detail engine bay it has dust on cross member and some oily grim under oil pan on frame so i figured id detail it and do headgaskets and new bearings and rings or more if it needs it . its the first 5 spd sc i ever drove that dont grind its red with ghrey interior .

when im done ill ask $2500 it will have new paint and new tires detailed engine and for $3000 ill give one of every part i make with it

that sure looks nice. with 3K I could blow the truck and be happier since its still under warranty hahaha.

NOT BAD at all keep me posted on that!

sccrewzer i will Alex she is a chola with the big azz tattoos to rep her set . big azz I.E. on her shoulders . her and my oldest son went chola and cholo

se inclinan como una manera del chola encima del alto trazador de líneas grueso del ojo en su ojo.
si llevan esta vida entonces algún día pronto morirán.
morir como un cholo en la impulsión cerca. dios que aspira solamente probables verdad

sccrewzer i will Alex she is a chola with the big azz tattoos to rep her set . big azz I.E. on her shoulders . her and my oldest son went chola and cholo

se inclinan como una manera del chola encima del alto trazador de líneas grueso del ojo en su ojo.
morir como un cholo en la impulsión cerca. dios que aspira solamente probables verdad

u need to be taking a belt to that ~~~ and send them over to the ranch for a year or two...it'll mexify the cholo right out of them

I remember them good ol days when I was yougster:cool:
but life takes some dramatic turns some times QUE NO!

The Power 106 version of the song is hilarious!

BTW someone please take this friken 93 SC off my hands!!! Just make an offer!!! Really, really, really need it gone!!!

DSC00394.jpg

$400 bucks takes it. Needs engine re-build and shifter linkage.

Once again you can e-mail me to SVT2888@aol.com

I had left this up to my lil'bro to get rid of it since it was his daily driver, but he's too lazy to even do that. :rolleyes:

So now I'm takin charge. Car is under my name anyways:p

Back