PDA

View Full Version : SCCOA website idea

XxSlowpokexX
08-03-2007, 01:41 AM
Many clubs that have BBS's have a feature where it says right on your signiture if your membership is expiring or not or at least the expiration date. Even on some it will become red when past due. I am unsure how hard it would be to add this feature or even if we could but i think it be a great idea. I just got a message from the sccoa stating my membership had lapsed (for some time) and I had no idea.

Anyway just putting that out there

gldiii
08-03-2007, 06:59 AM
It's a good idea and we can take a look at it. The expiration is on the member page and I send out at least two emails before disenrolling someone. Then I send an email when I actually disenroll someone. Many people do not actually take action until the disenrollment occurs. So we do try to communicate with members.

XxSlowpokexX
08-13-2007, 01:02 PM
I always remebered in the past getting one of those emails (and immediately paying thereafter) however this time around I got an email and disenrollement. This leads me to believe I had to of paid already or only got this one email. No biggie either way however I did repay or pay as soon as I got the email. Also didnt see anything in my junk e mai box.l

gldiii
08-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I'll be glad to forward you the original notice, but all members are blind copied so you won't see much. I can assure that I attempt to send at least one email to everyone before they are disenrolled. I cannot control what happens to the email after I send it or if anyone responds.

blkthndr
08-13-2007, 02:31 PM
Damon, I really like your idea and when I have time I will work it in.