PDA

View Full Version : confused

90scmxdream
08-03-2007, 05:07 PM
:confused:What up guys my turn signals stop working 2 days ago ,I checked the fuse and it is Ok, Iwent to Auto zone to buy the relay and the guy there told me the sc does not have a relay, he told me to buy the complete switch. Is this true ? .they have the switch for $159 or so. does this sound right ??? Thanks guys...jose

Ddubb
08-03-2007, 05:55 PM
What switch ? The Multifunction switch that you use to turn the turn signals on ??

Do your Hazards work with the Hazard switch ?

Could be a bad Multifunction switch .. Ive had them not work, took it apart, cleaned the contacts and it was great again. Pick and pull could have one to replace yours with for cheap. No I havent found any SC E-brake's yet, they havent had any lately .. still looking, sorry Jose. Need to go again soon though. :D

- Dan

90scmxdream
08-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Dan,Yes I am talking about the multi-switch. and yes my hazard switch works fine, I may need to clean the switch because after many trys the signals work but only for 2 or 3 turns and then stop working again.thank you about the SC-E brake keep looking. jose

Ddubb
08-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah I'll keep looking .. if I find one in good condition, I'll pull it out. They havent had any SC's lately.

If your hazards work, and the Multifunction switch works part of the time, id say the contacts are either dirty, or burned up. Id take it apart first and check it out, clean it up if it isnt too bad. :D

- Dan

tim-g
08-06-2007, 10:26 PM
What if your hazards dont work either:confused:

mannysc
08-06-2007, 11:59 PM
E brake handle? i have one what condition you need one mines fair shape 91

Ddubb
08-07-2007, 06:21 AM
He needs one with the Button. ;) LOL

If your Hazards dont work either, you probably have a bad circuit, short, blown fuse, bulbs, etc etc .. would have to trace it down.

- Dan

bgck7
08-07-2007, 02:05 PM
man!!!you ok from tragedy that occured several days ago, some of my co-worker here at work was over in your area 1/2 mile from where the brigde collapsed doin some work, wowow!!!!:eek:i guesss further investigation is still goin?hopefully your OK.

regards,

ramon.

tim-g
08-07-2007, 06:40 PM
man!!!you ok from tragedy that occured several days ago, some of my co-worker here at work was over in your area 1/2 mile from where the brigde collapsed doin some work, wowow!!!!:eek:i guesss further investigation is still goin?hopefully your OK.

regards,

ramon.

Yeah i'm way south of the cities about 80 miles, its pretty sad that happend.:(