PDA

View Full Version : "Silver Bullet" Racing thanks Vick Hubbards August 11th test & tune

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks to Vick Hubbards Hayward Calif

We are set for August 11th test and tune thanks to the effort of a great speed shop helping with race fuel. I was having a hard time finding racing fuel here in Sacramento, Concord with no luck called Don at Vick Hubbard next day the racing fuel was there. Also like to thank Summit racing for the quick shipping of my Odyssey battery and racing helmet

"Silver Bullet" Army of one comback tour 2007 cant waite maybe this will bring out some of them fast guys from So-Cal

al35thsc
08-03-2007, 11:42 PM
take a camera!

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
take a camera!

Al

I got my new Digital Camera will take lots of pictures I have the guys from Nor-Cal 1320 going to be there as well

mannysc
08-04-2007, 10:11 PM
cool jim im gonna have to build sumthin ta race you with .

the71 demon is right on verge of 11s 12 flat so far

be nice to go side by side maybe after my w heads come in the ole w2's just aint cuttin it anymore

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-05-2007, 03:29 AM
cool jim im gonna have to build sumthin ta race you with .

the71 demon is right on verge of 11s 12 flat so far

be nice to go side by side maybe after my w heads come in the ole w2's just aint cuttin it anymore

71 Demon neat

Those cars always remind me of "The Mongoose" Funny Cars what happend to John Shelton? All you fast guys from So-Cal need to dust off them SC's and bring them out. Sure miss them big Bakersfeild Showdowns

GONE14S
08-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Might be able to get to the track and get some pic's Jim.
Email me if your plans change.........

Kurt

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Might be able to get to the track and get some pic's Jim.
Email me if your plans change.........

Kurt

Kurt

Hope you can make it out to the track I am set to go with spair set of Cogged belts in hand. Cant waite for Sat to get here looking forward to racing it again. Question? what supermarket has block ice? I cant find it anywhere guess just have to use 4 bags cube ice to cool the IC off