SC Burnout!

My car is going to have N20 to cool it down.....................letting it set there and get hot is just wrong :rolleyes:

J/K it looks like you burned em off ;)

LOL....I was about to say....

Yeah, they are done now, but they were just about slick before I did that. I just finished them off.

burnouts are stupid all they do is waste your tires thus costing you more money more often................

Ha just kiddin. Its getting to the point that I will need to make a video of my new stang doing a burnout. 2nd gear powerbrakes are pretty fun

Its funny because the first reply on Damons vid was about how many cars he had....It wasnt even to Damon....I find that funny...

Chris

11.92 aint no slouch. Anything that stomps a Mustang is okay in my book...so long as it is not a classic mustang. Oh...the burnout was not as good as yours (since this is your thread)...

Chris

Sorry guys, but those were some pretty weak burnouts. If you want to see some hardcore bouncing off the rev limiter thru 3 gears type of burnouts.....come to the Shootout.

David

Sorry guys, but those were some pretty weak burnouts. If you want to see some hardcore bouncing off the rev limiter thru 3 gears type of burnouts.....come to the Shootout.

Yes it is fun watching things explode when you dont own em!..But not worth travelling that far for

Back