Lots of Parts for sale!! Moving out!

OxmanWI

All the items you see are Shipped, which means you pay the listed amount and that gets it to your door. I NEED to get rid of these parts since I'm moving in a month or so. Paypal or money order only please.
Please add $.50-$1.00 for the paypal fee!

Everything is $5

Side mirror shell (Red): $5 Picture

Battery cable: $5 Picture

Two (2) air silencers (96-97): $5 each Picture

97 Lighter cubby (no ash): $5 Picture

Mustang air box tube: $5 Picture

Coolant tank (1/2 gallon): $5 plus shipping Picture

Alum weld bung, NEW (1/2 thread): $5 Picture

Exhuast hanger holders: $5 Picture

EGR sensor (40K miles): $5 Picture

94-96 cluster face and window: $5 Picture

Four (4) rear speaker covers (light green, dark green, gray): $6 (to be fair) a pair Picture

Last edited:
I'll take the spare. Let me know the total with shipping. I can also e-mail you the UPS labels if you provide me with the dimensions and weight of the package. I prefer to use my own UPS account for shipping.

Thanks,
Todd
wasteddough@comcast.net

Hi. I am interested in the gauge bezel, exhaust holders, battery cable and hood struts. Is the face clear and scratch-free?

Hi. I am interested in the gauge bezel, exhaust holders, battery cable and hood struts. Is the face clear and scratch-free?

exhaust holders and hood struts are called for and waiting for payment....the battery cable and gauge bezel are yours....the window is some what cloudy by the corners and looks to have a couple scraches.

Mmm ... I will pass. I was hoping to find a clear one. I don't think I will buy just the cable. Thanks anyway.

thanks!

got them both today.. now to play around a bit... does the neck of teh filter fit on the stock maf by chance? havent gotten the time to play with them... :)

got them both today.. now to play around a bit... does the neck of teh filter fit on the stock maf by chance? havent gotten the time to play with them... :)

You know I have no idea...I used the elbow for my probe for a while then bought a cold air intake for it. The K&N filter was used a while back on my old Thunderbird. You can buy come tubing at AutoZone and buy the fittings there. Just be creative and make it work I guess. ;)

Back