PDA

View Full Version : DFW \ Plano Wednesday Night meet at Grandy's

watsonlk
08-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry for the repost. Just hope to see anybody else with an SC there.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91862

TbirdSCFan
08-09-2007, 10:20 PM
How'd it go? :cool:

watsonlk
08-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Well there was a bike run in town that night too, so it reduced the numbers to about 75 cars, mostly ricers.
There were alot of Miatas, owners were mostly in a class that raced at MSR together, but there were a few Vettes and Mustangs. Lots more AI last time.

I spoke to a couple of young guys that had alot of questions about the SC and we never even got to lift the hood :D, after an hour I had to go.

I'm going again next Wednesday, maybe we'll get a pair of SCs up there sometime and that will create a little more interest. I think most of those guys had no idea what an SC was.

Anyway, I'll update this thread if I am for sure going up there next week. Maybe you can make it.

SilverBullitt
08-11-2007, 01:37 PM
when I get the car up and running, I would love to come out there...I have been itching to drive my car and would love to come

TbirdSCFan
08-11-2007, 10:41 PM
when I get the car up and running, I would love to come out there...I have been itching to drive my car and would love to comeSame here... its just not cooperating. Installed a brand new radiator today because I got sick of trying to patch one that was supposed to be good. :( Now its on the charger due to some persistent battery drain that I haven't had time to track down. Just seems to find one thing after another to keep it off the road. :( But, I'm determined to prevail :cool:

SilverBullitt
08-13-2007, 05:47 PM
well, I am going to go to small claims court to try and sue Dallas Mustang for damaging my car when they tuned it...I think I have a bad rod bearing or a broken conecting rod cap...not sure but I am going to have the car torn down by a shop to get me an acurate estimate so I can get everything I need to sue...Once I get it back together, I plan on putting on a snow kit and shoot for over 400+rwhp