Any manufactor carry bolt on exhaust???

SCUPERCHARGED

I had a SVT Focus and I bought a HKS cat-back bolt on exhaust. Does Borla, Magnaflow, or any other company carry a bolt on cat-back for my Thunderbird SC (will the V6 Mustang work) or do you have to get a customized welded exhaust from a shop. And if so what mufflers should I go with that wont sound stupid. Thanks for the help!!!

I think flowmaster still offers a bolt up and of course supercoupe performance. it's cheaper to have a shop do the exhaust for you. I recommend 2.25"-3"-2.25" unless you pushing pretty good numbers and keep a res in the middle.

Just saw new Flowmaster resonater and Flowmaster cat back on Ebay today look at spending about 5 bills.

Flowmaster makes a resonator-back system for 89-91 cars, plus a special resonator that makes it a complete catback if that's what you want. Dynomax makes a nice catback for 92-97 cars. I mean, it sounds nice (my brother had one on his 5.0 Thunderbird), but he did have some rust around the muffler seams, etc..

you dont need the resonater from flowmaster just use a 8"x2.5" long pipe with a 2.5 socket type end (like ball and socket) it will connect to you stock res. ,Thats what I did until I came up with the money to do a custom cat-back with the flowmaster muffs

Back