See you all at the Drag Strip Sat

"Silver Bullet" Army of One

We are loaded up ready to go in the morning hope to see some of you new guys there and Kurt hope you make it out. We will see where we are with the changes made to it should improve the ET and MPH a bunch. This is the first runs on the car in 4 years cant waite

Yup, your knocking on the door of 10's
I think you will get it. I'll hold Friday open and see about being there. Keep us informed if there are any changes.
Your in 4th place now on the top 10.
Moved up 2 spots, keep it up!

Kurt

What was your 60 ft time? Was it better than before? How did the trans work out for you? How was the shift qualities? What else did you do other than the trans.
I am still waiting on my pistons. The crank is back from being harded. It looks strange all gray still has to be polished. Hopefully it will be done soon. The off to the dyno to be tuned.
This is the first post that I have been able to do in years. There was a problem with my password. It never would work even after being reset.
Ron Randall
Interstate Transmissions
Modesto, Calif
" Where you get the shift not the shaft"

looks like your tran's held up Ron..........you da man of trannies. Did a nice job on mine.

Kurt

What was your 60 ft time? Was it better than before? How did the trans work out for you? How was the shift qualities? What else did you do other than the trans.
I am still waiting on my pistons. The crank is back from being harded. It looks strange all gray still has to be polished. Hopefully it will be done soon. The off to the dyno to be tuned.
This is the first post that I have been able to do in years. There was a problem with my password. It never would work even after being reset.
Ron Randall
Interstate Transmissions
Modesto, Calif
" Where you get the shift not the shaft"

Ron

The trans worked perfect I got a 1.598 60ft time rotating the hoosiers off the line with new slicks it will lower it more. I left at 3300 on the trans brake spun bad lowerd the pressure to get more wrinkle bit it would rotate and go. The trans shifted firm and direct with Art Carr trans brake valve body and 3000 stall conveter. Dan put a tune in it with the EEC tuner first two runs where tire spinning 11.253et runs got it leave with less spin went 11.078et at 123.094mph. Its nosing over before 5600 in 2nd and 5800 in high Dan said it needs more timing and re adjust the fuel curve to get more fuel in the high rpm range its leaning out

We are going to dyno tune it we are only 75% into the power band he said after the tune should knock 3/4 second off get into the 11.50's. Dad built one hell of a powerful engine with the EEC its coming around now its making well over 500hp

Last edited:
Back