89 SC parts for sale/ parting whole car

birds4us

I have a 1989 white on grey cloth manual trans SC for parts. Look at the pics and let me know if you want or need any of the parts. The 5 speed trans was rebuilt before the engine spun a rod. The supercharger has a Supercoupe Performance pulley installed. There is a cold air intake that has the air intake behind the fog lamp installed. All parts you see are for sale. Large parts can be picked up, or we may be able to arrange some kind of delivery, within reason. PM me with any offers on any of the parts. Thanks.

UPDATE
Trans is sold
tireres and wheels sold
CAI sold

View attachment 28017

View attachment 28018

View attachment 28019

View attachment 28020

View attachment 28021

Last edited:
Interested in the rear bottom seat. Might take the upper part as well if it's a split and the material isn't all sun faded. As well as the head liner for the roof. 61843 is the zip the stuff would be shipped too.

I gotta strange feelin you dont wanna ship the tranny to north western MO....64060 to be exact. If you will/do, shoot me the price.

Chris

How much for the whole car......:p

Seriously, I could use the hood and the rear quarter windows....

What kind of condition are they in.....

Pics of hood sent. If anyone else would like a pic of a particular part, let me know and send me your email address and I will get them to you ASAP.

Would like to get the tranny and pedals. I really need sunvisors and door speaker covers for JBL sound. Also could use rear seat back section if its not split or anything. Is it grey leather or cloth cause I need leather:eek:

Just to let everyone know we will be making a delivery to the DC area on Sunday. If you need some parts, and are near there let me know.

I need a ton of parts off that car. PM me if you can work something out as far as money goes, I have a set of Slicks/Exhaust and this car all calling my name, would you be willing to take a check :confused:

both fenders
trunk lid
steering wheel center
blower top with top IC pipe

If you could price those out I'll look for a PM

Back