Lots Of Performance Goodies

nastybird93sc

OK GUYS, I OUT FOR AWHILE. HERES MY STUFF.

2. I HAVE A SET OF 8- 42# BOSCH HIGH IMPEDENCE INJECTORS FLOW MATCHED WITH THE INFO SHEET AND A 76 MM C&L MAF WITH THE CORRECT SAMPLE TUBE FOR THE INJECTORS. I ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW FPR FOR 89-93SC THAT I WILL SEND WITH THESE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $300 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48. NOW!!!- $225 SHIPPED

3. I HAVE A MODIFIED LOWER INTAKE WITH THE RETURN PLENUM TO MATCH THAT A GOT ON HERE FROM PAYTON. I HAD TO DO A LITTLE MORE MODIFICATION TO GET IT TO BOLT ON. BUT, IT IS A COMPLETE READY TO BOLT ON SETUP NOW. $300 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 NOW!!!- $250 SHIPPED

6.I HAVE AN IRS REAR END WITH 373'S WITH NO MORE THAN 800-900 MILES. WORKED LIKE A CHAMP. POSSIED EVERY TIME. 3 TRIPS TO THE TRACK TOTALING ABOUT 12 PASSES. $300 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 NOW!!! $250 SHIPPED sale pending

I HAVE OTHER PARTS THAT I WILL LIST LATER. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. I PREFER PAYPAL BUT WILL ACCEPT M/O. MY PAYPAL IS
ford46077@aol.com

THANKS,JOE:)

Last edited:
BirdofPrey97- AS OF RIGHT NOW , EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS:)

sizemoremk- THE INTAKE IS STILL ON THE CAR. BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT OFF TODAY. YES, I USED THE 373'S. THEY ARE ALSO STILL IN THE CAR.THEY WORKED GREAT.

sccrewzer- IT IS THE STEEL PULLY.

LMK GUYS. THANKS,JOE:)

I might be interested in both the intake and 373s if we can work out a price.
I can't beleive I'm suggesting this, but maybe you can ship the pumkin greyhound. I sent a few items this way. They BADLY screwed up a car door I shipped to seawalkersea once, but I don't see how they can screw up a rear end...

Who made the intake? No pics from before you installed it?

I Also Have A Set Of 1.73 Roller Rockers That I Got Off Of Big Mike On Here. He Got Them From A Group But On Here. They Are Brand New And Have All Mounting Hardware. I'll Take $175 Shipped For Them. Thanks,joe

I Have Pics Of The Fmic While It Is Still Bolted Up. I Will Attempt To Send Pics Of The Fmic To Those Of You That Have Asked. And I Will Try To Get It Off Of The Car Tomorrow And Take Some More Pics. Also, I Forgot To Mention That The Ic Has 2- 12" Fans Mounted On It And They Work.

I would like to see the FMIC too. And if the pulley falls through.

And is it a straight through design (horizontal) or same side in and out?

Back