Chris Mendola's Exhaust?!?!?

ThunderCoupe94

Does anyone know what exhaust Chris Mendola is has on his ride? That beast sounds da** good. Please if you know what exhaust he has lemme know. I am in the process of gettin one soon and wanna get one that is worth the money. Thanks guys.

Jayson

Email-Ninety4Sc@aol.com

exhaust

Hi, I think his exhaust consisted of 1 3/4" Kooks primary mid-length headers, dual 2.5" into 3.5" back into 2.5". There was a Borla resonator in the 3.5" section and Dynomax muffs on the rear. I don't really know for sure, I just thought I remembered reading that somewhere.

Speaking of Chris....

What ever happened to him? He just sorta dropped off the boards???

I met him and his dad at Carlisle 2001 but didn't see them at Carlisle 2002.

I saw a video of his car being dynoed inside of a garage. The blower whine was out of this world. It sounded like a giant atomic vacuum cleaner!

Chris is still alive, and so is his car. I think he's either working too much or spending too much time with the woman :D

I recently installed an entire new exhaust on my 90 SC 5 speed which sounds really great, although Chris has a bit more HP to blow through his exhaust! Anyway I went with 2-1/4" SCP downtubes into a pair of high flow cats to 2-1/2" to a magnaflow resnoator 3" center, high flow Y back to 2-1/5" to a pair of Borla mufflers. IMHO you just can't go wrong with anything made by Borla. You'll pay sometimes almost twice as much, but I feel it's well worth it! They sound even better once they "break in" too. My next step is a peir of headers, and if I replace the resonator to use a Borla. Sorry I don't have a sound clip.
-Jeff

Back