SC for sale in arnold ???

Early or late model? I saw a red late model on Father's day at Ruby Tuesday in Arnold and nobody here knew anything about it.

it was a late model, the sign said call chris, but it was red and had a set of piller gauges, so I assume something is done to it, unfortunatly it didnt have a price or anything, but there was certainly intrest in it, I pulled in and as I was backing out someone else pulled in to look at it, looked pretty clean, but it wasnt there this morning when I came to work, and rod it was in that spot that people always put cars for sale right at the outer road and miller

it was a late model, the sign said call chris, but it was red and had a set of piller gauges, so I assume something is done to it, unfortunatly it didnt have a price or anything, but there was certainly intrest in it, I pulled in and as I was backing out someone else pulled in to look at it, looked pretty clean, but it wasnt there this morning when I came to work, and rod it was in that spot that people always put cars for sale right at the outer road and miller
Sounds like the same car I saw.

where the windows tinted on the one you saw kurt, this one looked like it had about 20 % on it, looked like it was in pretty good shape, the body looked really clean

I think it had tint, but it definitely had the gauge pod on the pillar, so I'm sure it's the same car. Althought it wasn't being advertised as being for sale when I saw it.

Back