Parting out - 92 SC 5-speed

JeffTBird93

The time has come for me to part out my SC. 3 months for sale with no real interest and it's getting in the way, and I need money to take care of some more important things. I hate to part it but it needs to go.

Complete 92 5-speed
Moonlight blue exterior
Grey leather/tweed split interior
Everything is available
Only mods are a 5% pulley and exhaust with deleted resonator and Flowmasters

I'll update THIS post with items that are sold and/or pending to keep things organized and no confusion as to what is gone.

Small items will be shipped through UPS with tracking numbers, large items will be determined later. OR anything can be picked up locally or anyone that is coming to the MAMN12 Joel Bender Nats this weekend can pick stuff up.

Payments can be made by paypal, money order, or check (needs to clear before shipping).

Pending
Supercharger with 5% pulley

Sold

Ah man dont part that thing out dude. Seriously thats much nicer than my moonlight blue auto. Lemme see what I can do.:eek:

If you do end up parting the car out, I might be interested in the driver's door panel, and the climate control module. What shape is the carpeting in? Thanks.

transmission

If you do decide to part the car out, I'm looking for a manual transmission from an 89-93 sc for my 95. My second gear is GONE and I like the lower gear ratios in 1st 2nd and 3rd on the earlier cars. Let me know! Thanks!

I have two M5R2's. The one in the car now has a bad 2nd gear syncro, still driveable. I also have one from an 89 that is supposed to be fine.

put any parts sales on hold. let me talk to my mom... she's in ga, and looking for a good car. :) she's wanting another tbird. i'll pm you an offer.

There's some play in the shifter in the one on the car, but that's been mentioned since it needs a rebuild. Plus I'd rather leave the shifters on the tranny's to sell for now.

Back