PDA

View Full Version : Teflon Gaskets on ebay

speedwagen
08-16-2007, 02:57 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/Baileys-Variety_AUTOMOTIVE-PARTS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ7QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Ddubb
08-17-2007, 07:00 AM
Nice, I like how you come on here, Pick our brains for information, copy a product that has been produced by several SC owners, and sell them on ebay. And nobody was making anything else besides the IC gasket set until I started to, now there is a teflon gasket for everything. Should have put a patent on it.

BTW, I can still sell them for cheaper. :eek:

- Dan

sizemoremk
08-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Nice, I like how you come on here, Pick our brains for information, copy a product that has been produced by several SC owners, and sell them on ebay. And nobody was making anything else besides the IC gasket set until I started to, now there is a teflon gasket for everything. Should have put a patent on it.

BTW, I can still sell them for cheaper. :eek:

- Dan

Can you cut those to custom sizes for other uses?

I am wondering about my custom:o SC inlet that has been enlarged were i doubled up on gaskets and used lots of copper spray on.

And a return plenum gasket?

Tin-Knocker105
08-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey Ddubb looks like it's time for a sale....................

Ddubb
08-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Can you cut those to custom sizes for other uses?

I am wondering about my custom:o SC inlet that has been enlarged were i doubled up on gaskets and used lots of copper spray on.

And a return plenum gasket?

What did you do with it ? Is it ported ? Early style 89-93, or 94/95 ? Or an aftermarket ?
If you have some specs or a drawing with measurements, we can make something to fit your needs.

Return plenum ? Do you mean the one to the Intake manifold ? Those are available .. unless yours has been ported. ;)

- Dan

ThunderDave
08-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey Dan, at least he admitted it.

I am found guilty of "brain picking" :D

I do need some Teflon material to make seals out of.
I have a local supplier that I can get sample material from, but he
asked for a thickness spec. I don't know if their is a durometer
spec on this type of material---do you(more brain pick'in)

I'm not sure how many teflon gasket makers we need though. I would think yours and Tony's pricing is about the same and I'm sure y'all can keep up with the demand. ;) With Wynn AWOL :eek: :rolleyes: you and Tony have more than filled the void. :cool:

Ddubb
08-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I just dont have time to make them anymore. TOo busy with other projects, trying to get some new products out to the Tbird community, but dont expect anything anytime soon. :cool:

- Dan