Using standard 3.8 NA radiator

backtobirds

Before I drop the money for a Griffin or stuff a universal in there, has anyone here with a front mount intercooler used a NA radiator or even the Griffin NA replacement in place of our tiny unit? If so I can get used replacement for now, since I do believe mine is decently plugged. If not then I'll go ahead with a SC rad or universal.

Before I drop the money for a Griffin or stuff a universal in there, has anyone here with a front mount intercooler used a NA radiator or even the Griffin NA replacement in place of our tiny unit? If so I can get used replacement for now, since I do believe mine is decently plugged. If not then I'll go ahead with a SC rad or universal.

Just go with a rad from a Five-oh

take a look at my radiator post

I used a stock 3.8 radiator from a junked 94. I did some mods to lower the radiator and moved it all the way toward the battery in which i had to drill new mounting holes on the bottom of the radiator support area. I had 3+ inches of clearance on the passenger side. If you do get this radiator take the fan with it to, its a two speed fan that plugs right in. should be fine with no stock intercooler there for fan clearances. send me any questions that ya have

Back