Any engines coming together around here ?

I wish I could say mine is.....I still haven't had time to go and get it.
On a side note Fred, how aggressive could I get with my cam before I outlive the capabilities of the heads??

FFW kinda got me thinking about all those guys and there Stangs. They are making some big power. I didn'y know how far I could go..(AGAIN) with the cam before it gets "REAL" lopey.

Anyhow, I'll keep you guys informed. I am still waiting for my headers! LOL!

CYA
Skip

Your cam is mighty hot. It's as long a duration as is any good for one of these, and as much lift as you can put on pdedstal rockers. The cam / head easily outflows a more famous one, that is popular. I think you will be very happy.

Engine.....What Engine???? Somebody is working on an engine project??

I noticed awhile back someone posting under my name talking about engines and crap. Well I'll tell you right now I don't have an engine....haven't had one for close to 10 months.

Anyhow if things work out the motor should be ready this week (although I've got a freek'n wedding to go to this weekend so it really doesn't matter.

Besides, every time I think the thing might be close to ready something else comes up. I expect that the rings will be found to be the wrong color or something and that will set me back another month.

Oh well..........

Back