HI FLOW is a NO GO

rickbtbird

This weekend I tried to assemble my 95 hi flow exhaust that I got from a Ford aftermarket parts dealer and I think I might have gotten the wrong part in the order. The drives side went on fine but the passenger side seems to be wrong. I can’t seem to bolt it squarely up to the manifold and the oxygen sensor hole appears to be on the wrong side. There’s some writing on the side of the pipe that says “94/95 but I don’t think this one goes on a Super Coupe. Does anybody have a pic of a 94/95 aftermarket passanger side exhaust they could post?

Attachments

• hi-flow-no-go.jpg
    hi-flow-no-go.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 197
It's probably the wrong one cause the 89-95 SC's all had the same driverside manifold but the passengerside manifold was different for the 89-93 than the 94/95.If you send me you're e-mail address I'll send you a pic of the passengerside down pipe for a 94/95 that I bought from scp.

Jay

Rick I just sent ya some pics to your e-mail.Let me know if you need anymore.
But lookiing at your pics mine looks to be a bit different.

Jay

Rick I just sent ya some pics to your e-mail.Let me know if you need anymore.
But lookiing at your pics mine looks to be a bit different.

Jay

I contacted the place of purchase and they said the part was incorrectly identified as a 94/95 down pipe. Guess it's for an 89-93 bird.

This weekend I tried to assemble my 95 hi flow exhaust that I got from a Ford aftermarket parts dealer and I think I might have gotten the wrong part in the order. The drives side went on fine but the passenger side seems to be wrong. I can’t seem to bolt it squarely up to the manifold and the oxygen sensor hole appears to be on the wrong side. There’s some writing on the side of the pipe that says “94/95 but I don’t think this one goes on a Super Coupe. Does anybody have a pic of a 94/95 aftermarket passanger side exhaust they could post?

So where did you get these? Are they aluminized or stainless steel? Can you get them w/o cats?
Mike

Back