exhaust estimate Q

scmaniac

i went to get an aestimate for my exhaust and it was 700 for magnaflow mufflers down tubes and hi flo cats
and he said not to put in a resonator becuause its not needed but i thought an sc sounds like crap without one
i think 700 is a bit much what do u guys think

I was just on autowiz.com and they advertise a dynomax complete duel exhaust for 239 bones. you be the judge but 700 sounds like an aweful lot unless your putting on a stainless Borla system...Bill

RIP OFF...YES

Shop around...,
I told they guy I was contemplating a flowmaster system from jegs for whatever dollars...Can you beat that? Installed of course is gonna make it 100bux more or so if you did go mail order so take that into consideration...

Cheers

I was talking to the local exhaust shop out here, and he said he would build me a system with magnaflow for 6 bills, or he would build me some custom muffs for the car and that system would cost 420. also, if youre at all handy with a wrench, you could do what i have done with my camaro and my stealth. get a mail order system, and install it yourself. if you dont like welding, take it to the exhaust shop with 20 bux and have them weld it together to eliminate the clamps. if you live in the LA area, i have a pit in my garage that makes exhaust systems a snap to install.

Back