MM&FF At Englishtown

NY90RedSC

There's been alot of discussion recently about the lack of coverage the MN12 platforms get in the magazines dedicated to "Fast Fords" and "Super Fords". While we all know the Mustang has been and always will be Ford's "Baby", so to speak, and the magazines will always put them first, we can still make a statement about what the Supercoupes and XR-7's mean to us. What better way to do that than by attending the Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford "Reader Appreciation" Meet in Englishtown, New Jersey from November 2nd-4th.
From what has been publicized so far by this magazine, the festivities will include a car show, a dyno for seeing what your car has in terms of power as well as 1/4 mile competition. Obviously there will be many vendors there as well that we can talk to about the lack of aftermarket performance goodies for our cars.
With so many members of this online community living in areas that have easy access to this venue, it would be foolish to waste such an opportunity to let the powers that be know we are tired of the Mustang getting all the publicity and attention. The more SC's that can show up for the event, the bigger the statement that will be made. I plan on bringing my Titanium 90 SC to the meet, and even though it will not see 1/4 mile competition, I may put her on the dyno just to see what numbers I get in stock form. If I can get my red SC up and running as well, that car may also make the trip, but that will probably be a stretch.
Anyways, here's the "Official" post asking who's going to this show. Again, it's our chance of letting our voices be heard and an opportunity that should not be passed up.

I was thinkin about going...if Im not working I'll be there look for an emerald green 94 cougar with a black cowl hood and a mean sounding exhaust you cant miss me...its time to give ford's "baby" a spankin;)

Back