what size belt for a/c delete(its done,pic)

92sclikenew

what size belt for a/c delete the one that dont get the pulley put when the a/c compressure comes off..

what size is that belt...

i searched but didnt really find anything.. just for the one that people have put the idler pulleys inplace of the compressure.. and i dont want mine like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimmerl
look half way down on page 1 on the non tech forum

i dont want to add the pulley i want to do it the other way................:rolle yes:

Read the whole thread, on page 2 you will see another linky

u might as well just take a guess. from what im seeing everyone is a lil different.

have u reversed the tensioner ?

do u have underdrives ?

try maybe a 60in. belt. thats what i started out with. i ended up going back and forth to autozone about 4 times to get the one i needed.

u might as well just take a guess. from what im seeing everyone is a lil different.

have u reversed the tensioner ?

do u have underdrives ?

try maybe a 60in. belt. thats what i started out with. i ended up going back and forth to autozone about 4 times to get the one i needed.

ok thats kind of what im looking for is somthing close.. i didnt do anything yet but i do need this car to drive right now (since my sho had got a rod knock) so i havent done anything that is gonna make this car inop.. but its stock as in the pulleys and all.. but i do plan on reversing the tensioner just dont wanna do it if i cant get the right belt you know then im out and cant drive the car right?.. atleast if it reversed the tensioner....:eek:

idk but i think im gonna start out with a 56inch belt see what happens from there

Last edited:
yea but it would prolly be a gatorback, which is expensive.

heres the pic of the job being done

engine compartments a bit dirty but owell.. lol

i would say maybe 2hours max at pulling every thing if you got thos high pressure fiting tools its done in no time.. just time comsuming .

Attachments

• DSC00897.JPG
    DSC00897.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 84
Back