PDA

View Full Version : 10.840et number 2 spot

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Team "Silver Bullet"

Dyno Tune comming up next weekend looking to take number 2 spot in a full weight non Nitrous IRS SC. Our goal to go 10.840et or quicker to grab number 2 spot 18 days still no up-date on my last time slip. Guess best bet keep my signuture time up-dated only thing that gets up-dated now days without waiting months

I got to get into the 10's before winter comes :-)

CurtisPaulfrey
08-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Good Luck, I know that car has it in it.....

cdchicago
08-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Good luck Jim,

Hope you make us left coast guys look good. Hey post up if you are going to be running at Sears Point sometime. Like to come see.

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-27-2007, 08:50 PM
"West Coast Rocket"

I think it will have no problem reaching 10.80 or high 10.70's this was the first test & tune on it with tire spinning 4 year old slicks. The dyno tune will be a big boost in performence on the track. I like racing it as we are just now getting her dialed in the future is bright for the Bullet

Miller
08-27-2007, 08:56 PM
any plans on changing out the IC to a FMIC, or you going to keep pushing it with the Double. I think at the level your at it may be about that time ?

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-27-2007, 10:12 PM
any plans on changing out the IC to a FMIC, or you going to keep pushing it with the Double. I think at the level your at it may be about that time ?

"My future plans"

I want to try it a couple more times with Double IC with new tune than will be going to MP FMIC and going to have RCD make another Cogged Jack shaft pulley at 26% overdrive. I am only at 15% ovrdrive right now making 20lbs of boost think my dads ported blower with more overdrive it will get more. I also found out the front brakes where dragging the calipars changed them with brand new one's plus put lighter GoodYear front runners on. I should have made one more pass with VHT hook it up good off the line it would have run 10's for sure

mannysc
08-28-2007, 12:59 PM
sounds great Jim I know ill see you in tens real soon fimally we can pull our heads out of the sand . we californians have been in the back of the pack too long not a place we are used to californians have always lead the way .

make us proud Jim we know you can do it .