time to build a boat...

pro street rich

Well within the last week we have gotten over 10 inches of rain. Sunday was dry, but today another round of rain is here. There is talk of this keeping up for three more days... If this does happen I will have to add pontoons to the side of my car.
I tried to go to the track sunday to get some runs on this new engine and they were dealing with flooding there as well. Oh well it will stop some day, but untill then maybe I should start on those floating add ons....Rich

Join the club, I'm an hour and a half west of you. It's been raining cats and dogs here. Heck I have a new one barking upstairs right now. I'm on the high side of the street so I'm good. The neighbors across the street aren't so lucky.

i am with you on the boat thing. Here is a aerial of our downtown, river crested an all time mark since 1913 of 32 feet above. I live just a mile north of the river and I could see the water from my front yard.

Last edited:
All ay need to do is add some floatation devices to any of your SC's...And ya got yaself a boat!

(I thought this may off been a thread about an sc buildup haha)

Rich I have the car running, I still have to do the transmission line leak. Let me know when you go to the track.

We got 11 inches in Okc 2 weeks ago in 24 hours. We still have a lot of standing water in fields. The mosquitos have never been worse thanks to all this rain.

Back