PDA

View Full Version : New SC owner in Fort Lauderdale

SC Tuner
08-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, my name is Sean, and I just picked up a 1993 SC for myself after 5 odd years of looking for one. I am looking to meet other SC owners in my area, but the only SC I have seen is a beat up red one, and after chasing him down US1, it turned out to be a 85 year old man who looked at me like I was crazy for saying hi........ Is there anybody in Fort Lauderdale with a SC? Also, in regards to the SCCOF, how does one become a member, and where do you guys meet up at? I don't mind driving a little ways, these cars were made for the highway :) thanks for any info, and I look forward to meeting with you guys!!!!! -Sean

Brad Klein
08-27-2007, 12:56 PM
welcome Sean and congrats on the new purchase
unfortunatly I dont think there is anyone in your area that posts on here at least not anymore
there really arent any rules in becoming a member here we have members in st louis and we have guys that dont have SC's or tbirds for that matter there are a couple guys that are border line crazy but all in all its a good group and welcome

if you notice the thread below this one is some info on a meet

SC Tuner
08-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the info sir, too bad there is nobody aroud here, I was hoping that with all the people in my area, I could find one cool guy to hang out with and check out my ride........... oh well back to chasing the crazy old man in his red SC......... :) When you guys meet, what city do you usually meet in?

and btw, I bought my car in Sarasota............. white 93, maybe you saw it :)

Kurt K
08-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I've been to a couple of Orlando meets :D

Yes, I'm the St. Louis member :cool:

kamakazie_1
08-28-2007, 12:19 AM
And then there's the guy from outer Mongolia!!! :D:D

Welcome to the group Sean..

RJ

onequiksc
08-28-2007, 08:57 AM
And then there's the guy from outer Mongolia!!! :D:D

Welcome to the group Sean..

RJ

Sheesh RJ, it's UPPER Mongolia...

How would you like me to tell people you live in Oak BERM!

Heheh...

Cobra85
08-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Sheesh RJ, it's UPPER Mongolia...

How would you like me to tell people you live in Oak BERM!

Heheh...

Yup, Oak Berm. Uh, were in the HE** is oak Berm?? :confused:

Oh, Welcome to our madness, Sean

the-big-e
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM
These guys are certifiably nutz.......:p

kamakazie_1
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
That's MIMS Dan, I'm still in Brevard County!! :D Not as far north as Oak Berm!!

RJ

89tird
08-29-2007, 08:52 PM
hey nice to see somebody close to me , im in miami and i also own a 93 sc not running right now but working on it.

onequiksc
08-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Ok RJ, MIM's the word!

fordmangordo
08-29-2007, 09:42 PM
orlando here