Shooting for the first 12 second run for Calif

Going out this Wed to Sac-raceway
Got the blower problems fixed no more shredding belts

The cool night air and all 6 cylinders and the most air this blower can handel 12's are here

Will post results of runs wish me luck

Wishing you the Best Jimmy

I hope you get a great launch and great run Jim.
I wish I could be there to hang with you at the track. Sounds like some kind of fun tomorrow night.
Again, best wishes.

Thank's Ron

We are going for it
Get here cooled off good we where loosing power at Bakersfield with the blower slippedge

Cant wait to see you agian your one neat guy to ever meet me and my dad had one great time at Bakersfield

Take Care of that leg my brother :)

12's RUN

Hey Jim,
I saw your car down at Bakersfield on the 24th, and let me say, that is one SWEEEET !!!!! SC.... BURN as many ricers as possible and wish you the best of luck for Wed...

Thank's SuperCoupe007

Thank you
We are ready those ricers are in big truble
Love this SC cant wait to beat my 13.088et record

Hope to see you again at the next meet take care

Not yet

Just got back home
We ran best of 13.204et at 102mph
Track was bad spun hard off the line than layed down in high gear do to bad plugs not firing under full load

Will change a few things and go back on a friday test and tune than the track will be prepped good

We are getting there got to get the right tune up set we put the chip back in it came alive just blazed the tires off the line

Well get it soon :)

Sounds good Jimmy.

Al and I were talking and we thought about flying up to watch you race last night. Only the lack of cash kept us from coming up...lol.
That is weird that the chip didn't work at Bakersfield and now it came alive for you.
I saw you pull it out of there in the pits....weird.
Well good luck bro.

Ron Friday going out again

We are going out again
Test & tune traction will be at its best the chip helped a bunch we went from 80mph 1/8 to 85mph 1/8 mile time we just could not hook it up good Wed lost it on the 60ft

We where stumbbleling in high gear from the plugs not firing at 6000rpm's got new plugs in her when she hook's up now should be a 12 second run

Got my fingers and toes crossed ;)

Tire Mfg's are Happy

Between you and Al I bet you guys have gone thru about 30,000 miles worth of rubbber.
Save some of that motor Jimmy for a re-match with the So-Cal crew. After you reach twelve can you slow down and let us catch up?
Of course we are kidding...wishing you good luck Jim.

I received my "Frequent Buyer" card from Pirelli yesterday with a piece of paper writen by the owner himself that says Ha Ha! :D

Al

Back