Ugly chrome 17" wheels $300+ship, $290 local pickup

The_Ghost

They're ugly.
That's what's wrong with them, they're fricken ugly.

But they are 17"s. And they do have a good set of 245-series, Z-rated tires on them.

They are the ugliest set of 5-spoke wheels you have seen in your life, that's why I am not posting a picture. They are, however, clean and not really messed up. They're just dirty. They're made by a company called Katana.

After doing some research, they are Katana Destiny's.
http://www.katanawheels.com/

i.php

click the link, because it won't let me directly link the picture.

That's them, right there.
They look much better in the picture than they do in real life.
They're ****ing ugly.
I will take pictures of the wheels in daylight tomorrow. But they're ugggggly.

So anyways, why am I telling you they're ugly?
Because as much as I want 245-series Z-rated tires, I think these are just too ugly to put on my car. I am being given them in exchange for work performed.

Now, what I want out of them is $300+shipping (it is a ***** to ship wheels), or just $290 local (I am in Southern Cali at the 605/405 interchange). I am not really negotiable on price because I need the money for tires, and also for paint on my black car.
OR
You can straight up have them, if you'll give me a set of 225(or wider... 245+preferred)/55ZR16 tires in exchange... I want a set of grippy, fat tires to put on my 16" SC wheels. The Michelin GreenX touring radials on it just ain't cuttin it. Or if you want to trade wheels, whatever man, as long as I get grippier tires without uglying up my car.

So yeah, 17", ugly wheels with 245-series, Z-rated tires. Mostly good, feathering a little on the shoulders of the front two tires. Rotate the tires and you're set.

2007_0506F20pics0208.jpg

2007_0506F20pics0210.jpg

2007_0506F20pics0212.jpg

misty_flannigan2007_0506F20pics0209.jpg

There's the photos, I found these from a few months ago, from when I was considering buying the car.
The car is also for sale. It is a 94 V6 NA.

Well, I think they're ugly. Maybe you have different tastes. Maybe you think they're awesome. I don't know.
But I want to be rid of them, and I want wide tires.

So, how can we help each other?

Thanks for looking,
Ghost

Back