Vandals hit the cougar

19TbirdSC91

Exactly as the title states, someone in my apartment complex thought they'd be cute and smash out my passenger side tail light...why are people like this...my first thoughts were all on retaliation...but now i'd just like to know who did it and sit down and have a little discussion with them and make them feel as guilty as possible, but this is still bull ~~~~

So now im in need of a passenger side tail light for my cougar...someone please help!!

Attachments

• SSPX0377.jpg
    SSPX0377.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 112
Had that happen to my 1st car I ever owned only they stole stuff once they came back the third time after I had gotten a pattern down I waited in the car they pulled up the door handle and the interior light came on that scared'em pretty damn good and if that didnt work the baseball bat I chased them with sure did the trick got alot of my stuff back as well local punks I went to school with and the cops where informed that was back when I was 17..lol I dont condone this type of violence but it sure did work then

That's gotta suck.....

Whoever did it will eventually get what's coming to them.....

Actually, they probably already have. When someone acts that way, they live wretched lives... which leads to more wretched living...

Only way to break out is to give it all up to the lord, which is not as easy as it sounds. Our pride usually prevents it. An easy thing to do, but a very difficult thing to get done. :cool: And of course... try convincing THEM of that :rolleyes: So... the cycle continues until something really bad happens to them and maybe they get it... or not..

Last edited:
Well, the bright spot, if there is one, is that they only broke an easily replaceable part, and didn't do a bunch of artwork on your paint with an ice pick. Given a choice, I'd rather have a bolt-on part damaged. However, I'd love to catch someone in the act of doing this to one of my cars.

I could keep them alive for days...

JD

PS: If I had an XR-7 tail light, I'd give it to you for shipping cost.

Eddie, you don't have any more Cougar parts?

I've got a complete 89 5 speed XR-7 that is waiting to be parted out.....

Just haven't found the time to do it.......:rolleyes:

Too many SCs and not enough time........:p

Now, I have to go pick up the 95 SC in Hickory.......:D

Back