Need misc. vacuum parts

Jamez

I have what I beleive to be a '90 SC setup that I'm swapping onto a Mustang. I need the vacuum block that connects to the inlet behind the TB. Its basically a tree with different size vacuum ports on it. I could also use the vacuum hose(s) that run from that tree to various points including the bypass valve. If I'm right, it connects to this nipple that is pointing down:
Picture379.jpg

Do you have the tree as well? That is really the important part, much easier to find vac lines than it is to find that apparently.

vac metal lines

So that never worked out for whatever reason. Anyone else have these parts?

isn't that att to the rear on the inlet? if so the lines ,tree is kinda hard to take off,,, i have a few inlets 1 for $35 shipped.

Yeah its at the rear of the inlet. Strange how all the inlets I've seen for sale have the removed yet nobody seems to have the tree :rolleyes: I'll see if anyone has just those parts first. Do you have the vac lines that attach to the inlet as well?

vac lines

Yeah its at the rear of the inlet. Strange how all the inlets I've seen for sale have the removed yet nobody seems to have the tree :rolleyes: I'll see if anyone has just those parts first. Do you have the vac lines that attach to the inlet as well?

yes i have 2 with tress and vac lines. let me know when ur ready. thx tony.

Back