93+ Style Front Spindles $101 Shipped

Thomas A

I have three sets of the new style front spindles. They are complete with hubs & ABS Sensors. These are needed to upgrade the front brakes on 1989-1992 MN12's These spindles will accommodate the following brake setups:

# 10.87" rotors with 1999-up Mustang 2-piston PBR calipers for 15"-up wheels
# Mark VIII 11.57" rotors for 16" + wheels
# Mustang 2-piston Cobra PBR calipers with 13" rotors for 17"+ wheels
# Mustang 4-piston Cobra Brembo calipers with 13" rotors for 17"+ wheels

$101 Shipped (Lower 48)

93MK8_Spindles.JPG

Thomas

i have a 92 sc can i use my stock brake setup. and wouldnt mide the one with the best bearings because thats would be most the reason for me to buy them..

I don't know what you mean by "fix" What is wrong with your car? These are all in good working condition, and were pulled from running/driving cars.

Thomas

I don't know what you mean by "fix" What is wrong with your car? These are all in good working condition, and were pulled from running/driving cars.

Thomas
on my car i need drivers side wheel bearing and the passager is soon behind.. they want 100$ with the hub and bearing just for one side.. thats what i would like to know..

sorry typo

Gotcha. Well, the bearings seemed fine in all of these. Didn't make noise or issues that I could tell anyway. If you would like, take a look at my other thread with the Mark VIII calipers. You could swap a set of spindles and calipers onto your SC, and all you would need would be some rotors/pads and you would have a decent brake upgrade, as well as replacing the hubs.

Thomas

whered you get that price quote is that new or is that taylor autos price?

well i dont know how much for the sc i just assume the sc and lx are the same witch i bet not.. but my dad had to do one on his 95 lx.. just under 100$ for the hub

and if i can put the hubs on my stock 92 spindles for the time being. and then use these to upgrade later down the road.. you will have the 3rd pending sale???

According to the Part Number Listing in the FAQ section, 1991 and up hubs are interchangeable.

Thomas

Last edited:
All spindles have been spoken for as of 9-12-07. If something changes, I will update the thread. Thanks everyone!

Thomas

Back