Bullrun Zo6 against a GT

Why does it not surprise me an Aussie is in the car, I can't say muchi'm an ~~~ in a fast car, but they were cruisin' considering the amount of traffic. 230KM/H (140mph) in traffic

John

Last edited:
Why does it not surprise me an Aussie is in the car, I can't say muchi'm an ~~~ in a fast car, but they were cruisin' considering the amount of traffic. 230KM/H (140mph) in traffic

John

He didn't sound Australian to me. Besides 140 MPH? They are in Detroit, that's just rush hour...

The reason I pick the guy talking as austrailian is due to the comments he makes for starters the speed 230km/h ( I usually get a funny look from Americans when I give speed in kilometers and then when they pull along side each other to talk he stated they need petrol. You can pick up his accent easily in that comment. My sister lives in Austrailia and I speak to my brother in law and his family every couple weeks and the accent is unmistakable to me. I also had a revolvong door here of austrailians for a couple years as they all came over and had a visit. Plus they drive crazy down there.
John

Last edited:
Closed course... lol
That looks like my previous commute from Dearborn west on I94. I'm surprised they didn't get passed by anyone in a Mustang or something.:D

Maybe Western or northern Austrailia then. I've been working with a lot of guys from Melborne lately, and they don't sound like that.

Whoever it is from the look of the video, they just came from downtown Detroit, up I-75, then onto 94. I think they said something about the border too, so I bet they started the video just after the bridge or tunnel from Windsor.

i got the whole story behind this today at work
the guy driving the ford gt aka mr ford engineer who designed the car had the cops show up at his house after they saw this video i guess its a few months old and he ended up having to apologise infront of the court for his actions hahaa

i got the whole story behind this today at work
the guy driving the ford gt aka mr ford engineer who designed the car had the cops show up at his house after they saw this video i guess its a few months old and he ended up having to apologise infront of the court for his actions hahaa

How did they know it was him? I could not read the licence plates.

Back