Really crazy SC

Actually I think that is a pretty sweet bird!! I'm not so much about the 22" dubs but it's a personal taste thing. Looks like an SWB and the custom work is pretty high end at least from the pix! I'd like to know where in OH he is 'cause I've never seen it.

So, my stomach started to hurt and I had no clue why. Then, I randomly X'ed out of that page and started feeling better instantly.

Link is contagious, DO NOT CLICK ON IT.:)

The car looks strange because it's different, but that's just why it's so attractive. Then you realize all of the custom work and it is pretty amazing that someone put the time into it. I wonder if it's all show or if there's anything else under the hood. With that kind of money/time, he could be fast as hell. Somehow I doubt that though.

I would like to have a headlight setup like that. I dont like the wheel setup but that is just because it is not my taste.

Chris

Yea, I'm with Chris. I do like the front lights but not crazy about the rims. Overall, the guy did a good job to make the car his own.

Mike

Those are BMW headlights, since noone else recognized them.
They are 3-series.

Also, he used TWO sport bumpers to make the car look lower.

He cut off the top half of one of them and glued it to the bottom.

It honestly reminds me of a Hyundai Tiburon 02-06

Last edited:
rims... im speechless too big and guady for me, i also dont like how the front bumper is sandwiched together too long looking. I love the 94-95 interior with the early body style. A lot of custom work, but it could have been better!!

And why the ~~~~ do you need that many keys!!!!!!!!! Expecially on onr key ring!

Franky!! Those are the keys to all the women's hearts that fell head over heels in love with his car.:D

Hey just wondering if you got your problems fixed?

I clicked the link and it took me to some stills of a rap video??? geeze what the hell?? the car would be nice with some 17" cobra R's on it or somthing tasteful.... dubbs are so ghetto... the only thing i've even seen wheels like that look almost descent one was a lifted navigator with big tires.....

I wouldn't be suprised if the car would tip over, doing 10mph through a hard corner.

May be good for doing drive-bys though.

- BARF -

Back