89-91 flow master exhaust for sale

superbirdx

I have a cat back exhaust system by flow master for sale.It's not new ,but ,it's in good shape.It fits the old tank and is mandrel bent.Includes resonator and new mufflers.Can ship UPS anywhere.I noticed a performance difference immediately when I switched to this exhaust.It fits nicely.

One thing I forgot to mention the kit is a flowmaster system.The new mufflers are not flowmasters.They are a turbo style muffler.The flowmaster resonator is the same one advertised on the SCP website.

You should notify paypal. I have been in a situation like this 2 times. After a week of no contact, I let them know and I get a reimbursement. Then usually a day after that I get an email saying that the part is on its way and should be there in a day or so. Then, when it shows up, I resend the paypal payment. You should try before its to late.

You should notify paypal. I have been in a situation like this 2 times. After a week of no contact, I let them know and I get a reimbursement. Then usually a day after that I get an email saying that the part is on its way and should be there in a day or so. Then, when it shows up, I resend the paypal payment. You should try before its to late.

Thanks will do...very disappointing I see this on EBay once every five years or so; almost never on other forums I have been on. I presume he is in jail, the hospital, dead, or a thief....

Thanks will do...very disappointing I see this on EBay once every five years or so; almost never on other forums I have been on. I presume he is in jail, the hospital, dead, or a thief....

paypal sometimes can't do anything but it's best to file a claim asap.

Paypal Claim

paypal sometimes can't do anything but it's best to file a claim asap.

Claim filed--actually just notified that he did not ship--claim comes next. Fortunately I paid with credit card via paypal so no matter what paypal does I can reverse charges on the credit card. Have you guys had problems on this forum often? Noticed there are alot of "young folks" on the forum which can lead to this type of risk...

Claim filed--actually just notified that he did not ship--claim comes next. Fortunately I paid with credit card via paypal so no matter what paypal does I can reverse charges on the credit card. Have you guys had problems on this forum often? Noticed there are alot of "young folks" on the forum which can lead to this type of risk...

I have yet to have an issue with anyone on this forum. I have had worse luck as a seller on ebay (non payment). Pretty much everyone on here is straigt up and honest. Just chack the section of the forums labeled good sellers/bad sellers. Good place to check out who you are doing business with.

Use The P.o. Claim Site

YOU CAN FIND IT ONLINE AS HE IS CLAIMING TO SHIP IT:confused: DO YOU HAVE HIS NAME ADDRESS ????? ALSO GO TO BAD PAY SITE HERE AND POST IT AS WELL AS GETTING MORE INFO ONB WHAT TO DO:eek: THE MORE INFO YOU HAVE THE BETTER IT IS DOES HE HAVE E-MAIL SITE IT SO LET THEM KNOW AS WERLL IN FACT THEY MAY SHUT HIM DOWN FOR FRAUD ..DON,T GIVE UP..FOLLOW HIS POSTS ON OTHER SITES AND WARN THEM AS WELL;:p

I have yet to have an issue with anyone on this forum. I have had worse luck as a seller on ebay (non payment). Pretty much everyone on here is straigt up and honest. Just chack the section of the forums labeled good sellers/bad sellers. Good place to check out who you are doing business with.

Thanks I did so but this person is new to the forum (as am I) and not listed. So it goes...

Two things to look out for are, when was the ID was created and check often in the bad seller area. In your case the ID is only a couple of months old. Also, when you do an internet transaction ask the seller for an address and a phone number and call them. Ask about the product and make sure that they know what parts they are. In this case you could have asked him what kind of pipes and diameter they are just to verify the sell.

Two things to look out for are, when was the ID was created and check often in the bad seller area. In your case the ID is only a couple of months old. Also, when you do an internet transaction ask the seller for an address and a phone number and call them. Ask about the product and make sure that they know what parts they are. In this case you could have asked him what kind of pipes and diameter they are just to verify the sell.

Thanks good advice. Like I said I have been a member of the ZX11 forum for over 8 years, the Hayabusa forum for four years, and have bought many parts over that time, not to mention fleabay. Never had an issue with a forum person...I presume he is sick or somethng...whatever credit card payments give you the ultimate protection (chargeback).

Back