Future Plans...Help

Alright everyone, here are my plans that will begin next on monday after i get home from the U.S. Open finals. Now if there is anything missing or if there is anything here that is useless, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I don't know much about cars but after reading nothing but these forums for the past 3 weeks, I sort of have the idea...One, last thing, this list is in exact order of how I am going to do everything so if you see something I should do before another, also, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

1. Transmission Rebuild (while the guy is doing that for me should i tell him anything specific else i should have him do with the tranny)

2. Custom Exhaust: 2 1/2 - 3 - 2 1/2, magnaflow resonator and tips, 2 1/4 cat delete downtubes (thanx nickleman!)

3. Remove Air Silencer

4. MP 3.5" Intake and C&L 76mm MAF

5. 5% SC Pulley (more pulleys?)

Well thats it so far, hope its a good start and i didn't make myself look like too much of a complete retard lol...any reccommendations on what would be good to go with the next would be greatly appreciated. My knowledge is still somewhat limited about these cars so keep it easy on me guys...if you have read my earlier posts you know what i mean....

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share cosmetic upgrades for fun cuz i'm bored but don't worry about these...... 1. clear corners, 2. wing, 3. Thundebird SC SS inserts, 4. Pioneer HU, 4X6.5 alpines, alpine 1000W amp, 2X12" MTX subs, 5. 20% all around Tint

IMO Center Force clutch is too stiff for everyday city driving that I do.
The lightweight flywheel is nice for response and revs, it does make the engine prone to die at lower RPMs without the weight of the stock flywheel.

Back