ported supercharger with 10% pully, 42lb injectors

TwoToneThunder

i put my car up for sale if these items sell i will lower the price of the car

my plan is to either sell the car and be done with it or put a carbed 5.0 in it so these parts will not be used

for now i have up for sale

1 set of (6) ford racing fuel injectors #42 or 42lb injectors they are green tops and in good shape

1-home ported early style supercharger/with ported plenum
blower was stripped down rebuilt using bearings from napa and rolling performance.com comes with a aluminum 10% pully----can seperate

1 set of taylor spiropro plug wires in good shape

i also have a custom exhaust set up 2 pieces catless downtubes-2 hooker mufflers----will not ship but i will be at the shootout.......waiting on payment

items are up for offers if the car dosent sell i will part out the rest of the motor which has a coy miller cam in it and several newer parts

Last edited:
i also for got to add i have

1 good shape complete 35th anny suede cleaning kit

1 cam sensor
1 tps

3-4 coil packs

early style sc trunk reflector basicly mint condition

and im sure ive got some more small stuff

i still have a wiper motor $35 shipped

i found a oil filter housing

and i have a jackshaft bracket come with a dis unsure if it works no way to check it and one of the ends has a crack in it (no pullys just the bracket)

and i also have a powersteering pump

and a belt tensioner that seems like it works fine part number is (e9se-6b-209-ka)

Last edited:
no headers in the setup i have from where it bolts to the stock manifolds to the tail pipes its going to need 2 exhaust hangers welded on before it can be bolted up to the car ill snap a picture here today

its basicly as straight pipes to 2 mufflers

i also have a sound system i dont need anymore

2 12" rockford stage 1's with box and amp
i also have the wiring for it to

looking for 250 for it all i will not ship

i will be at the shootout tho

Stereo Box

Does the box fit in the back of our cars under the package shelf? What is the amp? Can I ask why you will not ship I shipped two of these over the years and they ship well Fed Ex Ground...bubble wrapped and cardboard around them.

the sound system fits in the trunk of my car
if you have a factory sub youd have to remove it from the car to get it to fit

its larger then id want to deal with

Amp

What wires come with it; in other words does it have a heavy gauge wire to run from the battery to the amp? Let me know if you decide it is worth the hassle of shipping. Like I said since the box is self contained I did not find it that onerous to ship...

i have that wire that runs from the battery to the amp and anything thats need for it to go into a tbird

where are you located?

Back