PDA

View Full Version : Norcal SVTOA Calaveras Cruise-Sept 16th

apexmotorsports
09-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Calaveras Cruise!-Sept 16th
All Ford Powered Vehicles Welcomed!
-Come out and cruise with other Ford Enthusiats to the Calaveras Twisties in Milpitas!
-Great Scenic Twisty Cruise which ends back @ Apex for some BBQ & get together!
-Meet @ 9AM for Show and Shine!
-Leave by 10:30AM

MEETING SPOT & TIME
APEX MOTORSPORTS
2555 Lafayette #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
-Meet @ 9AM for Show and Shine!
-Leave by 10:30AM

Ends @ 12PM
APEX MOTORSPORTS
2555 Lafayette #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
-Meet @ 12PM for Get Together & BBQ!
-Please Bring side items such as bottled water, juice, chips, soda, & dip.
-Feel free to bring what you may want to eat and we can cook it !

Jmat95
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Who in the T-Bird group is up for the run? It is a nice narrow twister road. This is one we can not get lost on, ending at 680 in Fremont.

posjr
09-16-2007, 01:48 AM
I my try to pass buy to take a look but wont stay long. In and out! :cool:

Be nice to meet some new poeple!

bgck7
09-17-2007, 12:17 PM
:D
Hi all:cool:,

Just wanted to thank everyone that went to the event, which i did make it at the last minute. unfortunately, i forgot my camera but boy, it was fun, i didnt realize that the rode were all that twisted?i had a black RX-8 behind me the whole time but couldnt touch this hoopty?:pThey are beginning to close most of these events down since the fall weather is coming upon us and soon:( maybe this fall we can do a a breakfast meat of some sort, day on working on our cars maybe at dans garage?BBQ some park?any other suggestion please feel free to add. Next month on the first weekend(sunday)in october here in redwood city, Horses to horsepower!!!the money goes to the sequioa high school students, 400+ cars!!lots of vendors,food and fantastic people!!!ill let everyone know once i get the information. and hopefully soon.

pq.;)

Jmat95
09-17-2007, 02:50 PM
The Calaveras run was great, I met some new people and had a good time, in fact, the best so far. Ramon ( bgck7) play tag on the there. Just wish some more of you could have made it.

apexmotorsports
09-21-2007, 03:53 AM
Thanks for supporting us and coming out the cruise! We're going to continue to have these as long as the weather is good :)

So we'll have cruises through 2007! :D