Ewwwwwwww!

Didnt you make the other thread about the black SC?

if so this will be the second time you have failed, I like both of them

If your just looking for attention, talk to manny and get on his myspace

:mad:

Last edited:
thats one of the first big rimmed chameleon (sp?) painted cars i haven't really minded...the interior though is wrong on so many levels...lol not my style though

I like the cobra's color changing paint its much more tasteful.. the interior in the camelion sc is so ghetto.. 20" wheels don't look right on cars.. 18's maybe...20's no... not bad on a big SUV or a truck but on cars they look like azz if you ask me..

I just dont like the later model dash with earlier model center console...Otherwise I dont mind the car at all. Probably looks nice in the light

The whole thing is wrong on soooo many levels. For all the effort and expense that went into the wrongness on the outside, the engine is stock :confused: and the interior is just strange.

Someone will buy it, but it sure won't be me ;)

Actually I like the wheels, I like the paint but not neceassarily the colors, not big on bronze or whatever it is. I think the 20's fill the wheel well more. If it wasnt for the price of tires, I would have went 19 or 20.

Attachments

• 20's.jpg
    20's.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 48
I like the car, and i can appreciate all the work and $$$ that went into it.
Some like looks over performance.
I have owned one of the factory chameleon cars and did enjoy being a lil different....the wheels look good, but i not really a fan of 20's being they put those rubber band tires on em.
im courious why the seller would do all this to it and less than 1k miles after a complete restoration they would be looking to sell.......thats gonna sell for a big loss on his side i would guess.

The Supercoupe's appeal, to me, is it looks rather muscular. :cool: The problem, is when they get lowered too much (especially the rear) and blinged, the sporty look goes away, and they just look dumpy and overweight. :rolleyes: Like it can't hold itself up due to its own bulk :D

I think it looks cool color and wheels. But For me to buy it. I would put the trunk back to stock and have to put the original dash back on.
The color of the paint is nice although I wish it did not have bronze.

I think it looks cool color and wheels. But For me to buy it. I would put the trunk back to stock and have to put the original dash back on.
The color of the paint is nice although I wish it did not have bronze.

+1 for me.............

I think it's funny that he says the car is "completely restored". HAHAHAHA!!! Got to be the most mis-used word in the English language.

Different strokes for diffent folks, etc... But, I think it looks really funny. Not as funny as the black one (I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw that one), but still pretty funny. At least it's better than seeing it go into the crusher. Okay, well, I guess it's not.

JD

If you ask me, its rather saucey and clean, I kinda like it...not the bronze..or the 20's but the 20" wheels DO fit nicely....I didnt know a later dash would fit up to the early console?? Learn somethin new every day..

Didnt you make the other thread about the black SC?

if so this will be the second time you have failed, I like both of them

If your just looking for attention, talk to manny and get on his myspace

:mad:

I made the thread about the black SC, this one is much worse tho...

All in all, both suck, both cared too much about cosmetics, both made the car uglier than stock look in my opinion...rims on this however don't look as bad..

Wow, I actually talked to the guy that owns that car a few months ago. It actually looks pretty nice, and it sounded like it was well taken care of. I think it's a sick lookin show-quality car that could be had for a reasonable price.

Back