Pair of Tuner FX racing seats w/ Weapon R 4 point harnesses

gotboostsc

SCCoA Member
Selling a set of Tuner FX racing seats.. They are black with a silver inlay. The seats are brand new. I am also selling the weapon r 4 point seat belt harnesses with the seats, they are black. make me an offer for them.. I live in Pa near the poconos. I do have pictures if interested. email me at gotboostsc@yahoo.com or reply on here.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Heres a pic of one seat with the harness, the other is exactly the same... someone make me an offer on these.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the seats. I neglected to let you know that I was leaving for a week. Could you figure out shipping to Lancaster, PA 17602, please. I would like to know before I make an offer.

What color are the inserts on the seats?? It seems to be a gray or white?? Are they silver?

Thanks,
Dave

The seats weigh about 50 lbs.. The inserts are grey.. I live near Hazleton, Pa.. Lancaster isnt that terribly far probably be easier to pick them up.

It's a shame that the seats aren't all black, because I would snatch them up right now. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not really interested. I don't think they would look right in my TBird.

Do you have the seats listed for sale anywhere else? You may have better luck on Ebay, and you might be able to get a better price for them too.

Good luck!

Dave

Back