PDA

View Full Version : Center caps

PETEp
09-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Looking for 4 center caps for 90 sc rims cheap.

White Lightning
09-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Sent you an email! Will be back on tuesday next. cheers Frank

PETEp
09-20-2007, 04:27 PM
I must have deleted your E mail by mistake. I am looking for 4 caps to go with my extra rims. I was thinking it would be cool to power coat my extra rims black to match my car. If this can be done I dont know will I ever do it I dont know But finding the caps is a start.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

White Lightning
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Pete, back from vacation, Fort Kent/Eagle Lake Maine......... If it weren't so damn cold in the winter up there, I'd move up there. It's extremely beautiful, the folks are pleasant, and the price of everything is much cheaper than down here in the FLAT LANDS. anyway, we'll have to try and meet up somewhere at a show and I'll bring what I have and you can have a look! cheers, Frank H.

PETEp
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi Frank, thats great that you had a good trip. I like to go Vermont my dad is from there 20 miles out of Canada. Its too cold for me too, now that I am in the 50s not just loving the 1950s. I would like to pay 10 $ each for the caps I dont know how much you wanted. The power coat Idea is gone but I do have the extra rims it would be nice to have the caps. Let me know what you think of the $10. This Sunday the Oct 7 big car show I am going to at MOROSO in Guilford ct check my post (2nd chance) on the SCCoA web site. Maybe you could come and bring the caps or we can hook up sometime, no hurry.Yesterday I went to the show in Orange ct 1500 to 1800 cars the best I have ever seen and a top fuel drag car and one SC Had a great time went down at 530 in the morning and got home at 5 in the afternoon 6 of us drove down together no speeding tickets either :rolleyes: PETEp

Rob m
10-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi Frank, thats great that you had a good trip. I like to go Vermont my dad is from there 20 miles out of Canada. Its too cold for me too, now that I am in the 50s not just loving the 1950s. I would like to pay 10 $ each for the caps I dont know how much you wanted. The power coat Idea is gone but I do have the extra rims it would be nice to have the caps. Let me know what you think of the $10. This Sunday the Oct 7 big car show I am going to at MOROSO in Guilford ct check my post (2nd chance) on the SCCoA web site. Maybe you could come and bring the caps or we can hook up sometime, no hurry.Yesterday I went to the show in Orange ct 1500 to 1800 cars the best I have ever seen and a top fuel drag car and one SC Had a great time went down at 530 in the morning and got home at 5 in the afternoon 6 of us drove down together no speeding tickets either :rolleyes: PETEp

Are you kidding me?? It is 82 right now~! i am sweatin' up here in VT. If you ever head to your fathers i am in Montpelier and would like to meet you. I have a 94 5 speed. Love the car but i don't drive her enough. C-ya

birds4us
10-06-2007, 04:48 PM
I used to live in NH. I loved it up there, but it has become much more populated and busier that it was when I was a kid, then again where hasn't?

White Lightning
10-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Sorry, Pete. Man, Michelle and I have been busy as hell gettin. ready fer winter. The bad part of this whole thing is I work nites and am off Fri/Sat. So a lot of shows are verbotten. We'll figure it out tho. I have faith in us OLD guys, gettin 'er done! cheers, Frank.