Meat!!!!

bgck7

:eek:
MEat!!!

Hi all,

I know this is a long time advance notice but here in redwood city will be one of the best car show around 400+cars, food and new downtown redwood city rebuild(the next upcomming Palo Alto) in the peninsula.The money for this event goes to the students at the sequoa High School, so its a great benefits. lots of cars,food,people, parking and most of all T-birds hopefully and thats why im sending this out early and free to get in for the rest of the public. Let me know of all your thought for this event.

October 7 2007

7th “Horses to Horsepower”

WIN BIG OVER 100 AWARDS CONTESTS
CLUB PARTICIPATION $100 CASH PRIZE
PRE-REGISTERED CARS ONLY ENTER FOR A CHANCE AT $100

Sequoia HS Benefits Sequoia Projects,

El Camino & Broadway, Redwood City, CA. call Let’s Talk 650-368-8212

Pick up your last voucher at Horses to Horsepower for the “Cool School Car Show Tour” and drop off all your vouchers from all the other School Shows attended at the Horses to Horsepower show. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. One lucky winner to be announced day of show $500.00 CASH

Car Show Hotline 650-368-8212

All years makes model vehicles and motorcycles Welcome

This show is also on the "The Cool School Car Show To

attachment as follow:

http://www.letstalkevents.com/

regards,

pq.

rwc meat?

:cool:
hi all,

so is anyone going?:confused:not at all a reply from anyone?:confused:its in my home town?:confused:

pq.:cool:

I was gonna go fire up my grill. Thought you had meat for me to put on there.... I think the spelling you are looking for is MEET. :p

Thanks for the Meeting reminder:

I was planning on going but something came up and I will be out of town from Friday till Tuesday again. Take picture for us, so we know what we missed.

I need to catch up on sleep this weekend .. :cool:

Sunday, I might be having a few people over, have a BBQ, picking up a new car, talking to my remodeling consultant and playing Halo 3 ...

Sorry I wont be able to make it. :cool:

- Dan

Back